Bouganviller birkin in cold weather?????

birkel

O.G.
Jan 17, 2009
Hello all my darling tpfrs !!! I have this question as I had not considered it before,you see I would usually bring my black box Kelly or my gold birkin to cold and snowy weather but I have checked my clothing options and it's all black ,white or grey so bouganvillier may interact beautifully as an accent with theese colors but........ I can't help feeling is this right????? Is it acceptable or will I be seen as the dumb bell who only has one birkin and just has to bring it!!!!! Please help me out my darling friends. Best as always birkel.

I think Bougainvillier will look great! I love bright pops of color and I think as long it goes with your outfits you will not look out of place.

And I highly doubt anyone will think your a "dumb bell" for bring just 1 birkin on your trip! Most people will be too busy oohing and aahing at the lovely color! ;)

birkel I think the bougainvillier would be the perfect accent to your winter neutral clothes. As for anyone who might think you're a dumbbell who had to bring her one birkin, well, they're just jealous that they don't have such a fabulous bag!

Bougainvillier is a beautiful colour
As long as you enjoy the bag, I'm sure you will look great
I have used a bougainviller Kelly in winter and the colour seemed fine then - even on gloomy / dark days
Enjoy your holidays

I'm not sure about this one. Bouganvillier is gorgeous, but seems like a summer on the Mediterreanean color, KWIM? Personally I would stick with the neutral or maybe rouge h or a darker blue. Or you can add a colorful scarf. But as always, be true to yourself and what you feel comfortable with.

Hmmmm no no pics ,sorry but I'll give you a few examples

Black jeggings Hermes high heel depeche boots 08/09 collection black mink mini coat with black turtle neck.

Oversized grey Stella M knit coat in graphite grey with jeans and black hermes boots

Mink and puff white moncler jacket with grey jegging jeans loubotin grey booties.

To name a few things the brightest thing I'm bringing is navy so thats why I thought of my boiganvillier. for some reason this winter I'm not feeling colors ,red orange ,or even camel and brown.it was such a hit this past season and I just could not find much that worked for me. but black and grey and white were all there and then there is the fact that I just love fur so I'm thinking fur all black white and light grey is already a statements so I ask because it may be just a bit too much though I kind of like the idea of adding a touch of color to my winter looks, what do you think bouganvillier or no bouganvillier??????

Last edited:
I'd add color in the form of a scarf, not the bag. You've already got a lot going on, even if the colors are neutral. A neutral bag will be much more chic.

I normally wear bougainvillea all year, as I love wearing winter colours clothing(more neutral colours) with a bright colour B! It would give the pop! Also, remember Christmas is coming, a red bag is a A-must to bring her out to enjoy our holidays!!! Yeah!

Hmmmm no no pics ,sorry but I'll give you a few examples

Black jeggings Hermes high heel depeche boots 08/09 collection black mink mini coat with black turtle neck.

Oversized grey Stella M knit coat in graphite grey with jeans and black hermes boots

Mink and puff white moncler jacket with grey jegging jeans loubotin grey booties.

Outfits seem to be elegant and understated, so a cheerful bag would make the outfits fun and festive. With a matronly neutral bag you might look.. well, matronly :P just kidding (a little bit), but I still cannot understand these funny rules people have with what colour to wear and when. If you love it and it looks good, you wear it.