Am I the only one

AmbitiousJ

Nov 9, 2010
Not sure, but does this site only has women on it because I feel like the only guy. I understand that the website is mainly for purses, but there are also discussions on clothes and shoes which I love. Please tell me I'm not the only guy lol?

No, you are not the only guy. This site was started by a guy and his girlfriend (now husband and wife)..go to the LV and Hermes threads, there are a number of wonderful stylish guys there!!!

Thanks, started to think I was in the wrong place for a second. And if I want to ask opinions about certain apparel, and shoes what section do I ask such questions?

Welcome! :smile:

Make sure you peruse the stickied topics at the top of each subforum..they usually contain links to "Sizing Guides", "ID this Bag", etc. etc. A lot the subforums have been further divided into sections for "Shopping", or "Reference Libraries" so check those out too! One of the great things about TPF is that it's organized SOO well :smile:

Welcome! :smile:

Make sure you peruse the stickied topics at the top of each subforum..they usually contain links to "Sizing Guides", "ID this Bag", etc. etc. A lot the subforums have been further divided into sections for "Shopping", or "Reference Libraries" so check those out too! One of the great things about TPF is that it's organized SOO well :smile:

I definitely agree with the organization part and TPF has a crazy amount of topics to discuss.

Last edited: