Any deals on Burberry scarves?

Good luck, I am in the same boat as you! Save yourself some time - I called every single Burberry Outlet in the U.S., and not one of them has the camel/classic nova check scarf in stock....a few of them have the skinny scarf in camel, but that's about it....apparently a lot of the full price stores don't even have them in stock....If you find any of the regular scarves, please let me know! :smile:

the outlets rarely, if ever, will have camel. last time i was there, the closest thing was a tan one. DBF bought a grey one that was very cute=D and they also had white, navy, and fuchsia...there might have been others but i can't remember

Anniesuniqueaccessories is a great seller on eBay who might be able to help. She sells exclusively Burberry outlet pieces she snags on sale and marks up only slightly, from what I can tell.

I don't see any crinkle scarf for 109. The cheapest is 149 with the 40 percent off.
Does Nordstrom have any coupons?

It was actually cheaper in-store. I'd call your local Nordstrom and see what they've got in stock. There was only a few when I went into mine so I called and had my SA hold the wool blend scarf for me but when I saw it in person it was too bright, but he helped me find the crinkle one. Cheaper in-store than online, so it's worth a call!

It was actually cheaper in-store. I'd call your local Nordstrom and see what they've got in stock. There was only a few when I went into mine so I called and had my SA hold the wool blend scarf for me but when I saw it in person it was too bright, but he helped me find the crinkle one. Cheaper in-store than online, so it's worth a call!

thanks, i'll give them a call! Hopefully they have something for me!

Just called my nordstrom and they are the same price as online. That's weird, maybe each store is different.