Manhattan PM or ??

maybeimeow

O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
My boyfriend got me the Manhattan PM as a gift. I have wanted the Manhattan PM since I laid eyes on it.

BUT now for some reasons I'm having second thoughts... I'm thinking to exchange it for the Alma (epi or mono) and add an extra few hundred and also get the Popincourt... or maybe something else... SO confused!!!

Attachments

• IMG00038.JPG
    IMG00038.JPG
    13.8 KB · Views: 200
  • IMG00040.JPG
    IMG00040.JPG
    13.6 KB · Views: 172
  • IMG00041.JPG
    IMG00041.JPG
    13.3 KB · Views: 156
Thanks... I do think it's a fabulous bag... I think the main reason I'm having second thoughts is because my Speedy 25... which is kind of like my every day bag is pretty old and I kind of want to replace it... and I don't think I'd use the Manhattan PM everyday... it's pretty heavy and nor would I want to... sorry I just need to make up my mind before it's too late!!

Thanks... I do think it's a fabulous bag... I think the main reason I'm having second thoughts is because my Speedy 25... which is kind of like my every day bag is pretty old and I kind of want to replace it... and I don't think I'd use the Manhattan PM everyday... it's pretty heavy and nor would I want to... sorry I just need to make up my mind before it's too late!!

I understand, the alma is kind of similar to the speedy so...
how bout and audra?
p10826113_ph_hero.jpg

or an epi passy
p11157417_ph_althero_Cannelle.jpg

and since you are willing to put a few $ more how bout a L'Aimable?
p10598667_ph_hero.jpg

oh so sad to hear you want to let go of manhattan..A lot desires that bag.I love mine so much..You can dress up and down with that bag.Very classy.It's one of the most beautiful mono bags.Look so modern yet classic.

What a wonderful gift - I would keep if for two reasons. First, a very generous gift - the sentimental nature - would rather remember that my SO bought me such a gorgeous gift that I had been wanting - would make me sentimental every time I used it.

Second - It is an absolutely gorgeous bag!

I agree - you can always get a speedy or something later. I love the Manhattan PM!