Model pics of Tiffany Bow earrings?

Racheylcg

Jan 20, 2010
Hi, I'd love to buy my sister some mini Tiffany silver bow earrings for her 21st, but I'd prefer to see a picture of someone wearing them so I can get an idea of size etc. before I buy them. Does anyone have them?

I've been itching for a pair (but silver earrings turn dark on me quickly)!! I just looked on the website and theres a gold version for $300, anyone know if its the same size?

Hi, i have the xmas brochure and the earrings are the same size as the silver.

I am hoping to get the mini silver pendant. its so cute, i only like the tiny versions of all the pendants, my fave is the peretti open heart in small. I prefer things small and understated. :smile:

Hi, i have the xmas brochure and the earrings are the same size as the silver.

I am hoping to get the mini silver pendant. its so cute, i only like the tiny versions of all the pendants, my fave is the peretti open heart in small. I prefer things small and understated. :smile:

i think the mini is too small, i would go for the medium

I tried the bow earrings in store and they are SUPER cute! My only problem now is I can't wear silver earrings for a long time otherwise my ears get irritated. I also tried the gold but the silver color looked better. Does tiffanys take custom orders? I would love a pair in rose gold or white gold.

I can't wear silver earrings either -my ears are VERY sensitive. I have several pairs of silver Tiffany earrings and would love to purchase the bow earrings as well. I'm 25 too and don't think I'm too old for them hehe:smile: A few Tiffany SAs have told me that all of their earring posts are gold or gold-plated and I've never had any allergic reactions. I would die for these in rose gold too!!