My 1st MJ Bag

Should I keep or return this bag?

• Yes, I love it!

• No, I hate it!

Results are only viewable after voting.
it depends on your own style really, do you like it?
i love the memphis design, but i don't like the leslie tote, i prefer the jennifer style more

Thanks Christine Dior & douzz. I kind of like it because I can wear cross body and or use it as a handbag. I think the leather feels nice. Since this is my 1st MJ bag, I am not sure of the quality and durability.

I have a very similar bag, the Robert Lexie. (yours is the Memphis Robert Leslie) I love mine! I use it as a travel tote/carry-on or overnight type bag, and it's just great! (I travel a lot) I have found it to be a very durable bag - - much more so than I would have expected. I have the same color combo, and really like how versatile it is. The Memphis line is very unique, and beautifully crafted - - no one else has done anything even remotely similar to it. One of the better examples of MJ's creativity and genius!

to me, that is the prettiest leather design I have seen MJ do. The colors in that weave are just spectacular. I would hang on to that and never let go.

What matters is if you like/love it?!
Its is a gorgeous, classy MJ, but I'm a college student and know I wouldn't get any use out of it. That also matters, if your going to use it or if it will be a piece of artwork. :biggrin:

attachment.php

I have a very similar bag, the Robert Lexie. (yours is the Memphis Robert Leslie) I love mine! I use it as a travel tote/carry-on or overnight type bag, and it's just great! (I travel a lot) I have found it to be a very durable bag - - much more so than I would have expected. I have the same color combo, and really like how versatile it is. The Memphis line is very unique, and beautifully crafted - - no one else has done anything even remotely similar to it. One of the better examples of MJ's creativity and genius!

Thanks, Matchka. I don't have to worry about the quality, which is a plus! You are right on about this bag being unique and beautiful, that's why I had to buy it! I really appreciate your input, thank you.

What matters is if you like/love it?!
Its is a gorgeous, classy MJ, but I'm a college student and know I wouldn't get any use out of it. That also matters, if your going to use it or if it will be a piece of artwork. :biggrin:

attachment.php

I like it, but I am not sure if I love it. I know I will use it, but I felt like I needed a MJ bag to add to my bag collection.