NARS Lovers Thread: Post questions/Chit Chat, Purchase and Codes...

Iluvbags

The original Iluvbags
O.G.
Oct 18, 2005
Hope its ok to start this. I didnt see one anywhere

I've been a NARS user for sometime now. When I first got into NARS there was not much chatter via blogs/forums and YouTube. I learned about it mostly from swatching at Sephora and Nordstrom. LOL!

Now NARS talk is everywhere! Love it

WHATS ON YOUR NARS HOLIDAY WISHLIST??

Mine?

Mekong Eyeshaow
Bad Influence nail polish

I have a few more but these are the top items that I want from NARS right now.

Just purchased bad influence nail polish -- I have it on right now and I am in love.

Wishlist:
Fathom eyeshadow
Orgasm nail polish

I've swatched Bad Influence on several occasions and even though I havw 157,445 versions of taupe polish I still want it. Also the formula is creamy!

I :heart:NARS!!!!

I recently bought Melusine eyeshadow duo and Etrusque eyeshadow.

Wishlist:
Bougainville lipgloss
Little Darling lipstick
Red Lizard lipstick
Wild at Heart Palette
Kalahari eyeshadow duo
Paris eyeshadow duo

OMG I was late to discovering NARS but am so glad I did!!

My favorites :love:
Laguna bronzer (for contour)
Lipgloss in Supervixen
Blush in Douceur...I could put this on in the dark and it would look great - perfect with my skin tone!!

XXXOO PG

I only own 2 NARS items, but I'll share what I think!

NARS Orgasm nail polish: LOVE this! I know there are a lot of reviews/dissenting opinions on how it doesn't look like the blush or whatever, but I find that I like it even better. It has coral/peach going on & it is a great color for those who are tanned.

NARS lipstick in Barbarella: this was a pricey purchase... considering the amount you get too, I think it's smaller than the average lipstick product. Tries my lips out if I don't wear lip balm underneath, but that might just be the fact that I tend to get dry lips anyways. Wasn't sure if the color was really noticeable, but I've come to love it. Really nice shade of coral.

Wishlist:
NARS Orgasm blush
NARS lipstick in Dolce Vita

OMG I was late to discovering NARS but am so glad I did!!

My favorites :love:
Laguna bronzer (for contour)
Lipgloss in Supervixen
Blush in Douceur...I could put this on in the dark and it would look great - perfect with my skin tone!!

XXXOO PG

LOVE the Laguna Bronzer!!!

Orgasm (sp?) blush doesn't seem to work for me :sad:

I'm totally loving NARS right now! In the last few months I've ended up getting all three Multiple tints, and I use Beverly Hills constantly. I also use Exhibit A with some frequency, which always surprises me because it's so loud in the pan. I love the Pure Matte lipsticks, and I think I've got all the colors at this point.

My current fave NARS luxury is the Bento Box. I ended up with two, since I bought an extra for a friend but decided against giving it. Kept it as a backup, and the rate at which I'm using the red, I think I'll run through it fairly quickly and be glad for the extra. And I adore the brush that comes with it. The brush is a beautiful object itself. As is the box and the cups, come to think on it.

And I'm in love with the Yachiyo and Botan brushes, which are in the same aesthetic as the Bento Box.

Last edited: