Help!!!

cwomack01

Jan 3, 2009
I have a few limited pieces (mahina xl grey with wallet, richard prince aquarelle frame speedy, blk. mirage speedy, and silver dentelle speedy and wallet) that I never wear. Most are still brand new. I wear my monogram pieces and blk mahina xl instead. I have never suffered buyers remorse and I don't need money, but I feel like I just have $$$ sitting in my closet. Should I put the effort into selling any or all of my LE's? :thinking: And please don't judge me, I am just a sucker for pretty things and my husband gives in far too easy:flowers:

If they were mine, personally wouldn't sell them; if you have a change of heart later they will be difficult if not impossible to replace. But its up to you and if you feel indifferent about it then perhaps sell. How about making an effort to try and use them in the next couple of weeks and see how you feel about them. If there is still no love, then you may as well sell.

I have an MC Kate clutch still sitting in its box never used and a couple of other LVs have only been out once or twice at most. However I love the styles and know that one day I will use, just not now....LOL

Well, if you are not wearing some of the bags and they have been sitting in the closet long enough by themselves, you can always sell the ones you don't use and invest the $ in a couple of newer ones. Just a thought...meantime enjoy all your bags:biggrin:

Ooooo
I agree to hang onto it. You don't need to money and the are le. It would be difficult to replace if you ever wanted to. Plus if they are in brand new condition, it maybe even harder to find one in such good condition later.
Plus it doesn't seem like it bothers your husband that they are sitting in the closet, if it was me I would continue to add to the collection :smile:

^^ I agree!!

I agree as well. LE are nice but there will always be another LE that LV will put out that you will like or want to buy. I think they are meant to be used. Not sit in the closet.

Sure, you might not ever be able to replace your LE piece that you sell but you arent using it now...so ???

I sold most of my mono collection recently because I was too 'afraid' of using them and getting the vachetta dirty...So...I invested in Mahina instead. I dont have to worry so much about them and if something gets on them I can wipe it off real quick and not worry about water marks, etc..:smile:

Just a little reminder, buying and selling is strictly forbidden on the forum. :yes:

Please let me know if you receive any solicitations.