What is the rarest Birkin you've ever seen?

Lady Emma

Jan 27, 2007
And I'm talking about a bag you've only seen one of, literally, and haven't even seen again....the truly rare rare bag??

Linda Evangelista's bag doesn't count...or the other custom-made one I that can't remember who has it. Just Birkins!

Go, girls, go!

I couldn't believe that someone actually had a saffron yellow crock birkin w/gold hardware until I randomly found a photo somewhere on here of a girl with one!! :biggrin: That's such a gorgeous, bold bag!

p.s. if you have a pic, post please!!! yes, yes, yes! :drool:

Pinkish_Love has a fabulous Bleu Roi Porosus Croc Shoulder Birkin and Aspenmartial also has a striking Miel Porosus Croc Shoulder Birkin. They posted their goodies at the members thread.:drool:

I find exotic leather shoulder Birkin to be the most rare because while I've seen TWO diamond croc Birkins in real life, the exotic leather shoulder Birkin is definitely NOT something you can see often:yes:

I LOVE miel...

Saw an actress on t.v. with the saffron yellow birkin but it wasn't croc...so far so good! Keep 'em coming! (I want something juicy to wake up to!)

:tender: night girls!

This one...

I believe it's made of Barenia Naturale & some kind of kimono silk material.

Attachments

• Kimono Birkin1.jpg
    Kimono Birkin1.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 354
  • Kimono Birkin2.jpg
    Kimono Birkin2.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 258
  • Kimono Birkin3.jpg
    Kimono Birkin3.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 220
ohhh, I thought I had to have seen it in real life! And if I could read, I would have realised it said BIRKIN.....

OK, the rarest ones I have seen are in the Leila Menchari Window Dressing for Hermes Faubourg book.