VCA or Tiffany'S

VCA or tiffany

• VCA sweet alhambra MOP clover

• Tiffany interocking ...YG

• Tiffany lock RG

Results are only viewable after voting.
Wow! I was really thinking I'd prefer VCA but the interlocking gold is really pretty.

I think if you're going to do the sweet alhambra, I'd rather get the interlocking. It's probably slightly bigger and would be a great everyday necklace.

Wow! I was really thinking I'd prefer VCA but the interlocking gold is really pretty.

I think if you're going to do the sweet alhambra, I'd rather get the interlocking. It's probably slightly bigger and would be a great everyday necklace.

Exactly what I was going to say! They are all beautiful! If you can swing the vintage sized ("normal" sized) alhambra pendant I'd be swayed that way but if it's between the interlocking circles and the sweet, I'd go with the circles 100% - they will DEFINITELY have more presence. (I've tried both on and the sweet is REALLY SMALL). I own the vintage one and find THAT a bit small even. Size wise though the circles are closer to the vintage size... the sweet seems more appropriate to me for layering and for kids. :smile:

Have fun!!!

I agree with surfergirljen if you can stretch to the vintage VCA it's a better size, the sweet VCA is a bit small but very cute, all 3 that you've picked are lovely & anyone of them would be nice.