How to maintain the logo n keep the inner sole clean?

snowstar

Feb 2, 2008
How do we keep the inside of our shoes clean and maintain the logo print?

My slingbacks and open sandals get dirty easily. Did a search and saw the suggestions if using baby wipes. Are there any preventive measures?

Also, how do we maintain the logo print on the inside soles? Since it's under our heel, I used to think that it's normal that the print gets rubbed off. However, I was at a friend's place and she was horrified that the logo on my Loewe heels was half gone and asked if I had the shoes for years... I've had them for 6 months. Feeling kinda embarrass as i feel like an idiot for not knowing how to maintain my heels....

Many many thanks.

How do we keep the inside of our shoes clean and maintain the logo print?

My slingbacks and open sandals get dirty easily. Did a search and saw the suggestions if using baby wipes. Are there any preventive measures?

Also, how do we maintain the logo print on the inside soles? Since it's under our heel, I used to think that it's normal that the print gets rubbed off. However, I was at a friend's place and she was horrified that the logo on my Loewe heels was half gone and asked if I had the shoes for years... I've had them for 6 months. Feeling kinda embarrass as i feel like an idiot for not knowing how to maintain my heels....

Many many thanks.

you can use an insole... i like the ones from pedag... they are thin and add support without bulk. but i wanted to say that you really shouldn't care what your friend thinks! they are shoes! meant to be worn and enjoyed!!! it's natural that the inside logo will rub off! don't take her comments to heart!!! it was kind of uncalled for if u ask me...