Stuffed Animals?

Coach+Louislove

Ducks for the Cup!
O.G.
Aug 4, 2008
Does anyone have any special stuffies? Or maybe a collection? Don't feel embarrassed! I am 19 and I love Build A Bear Workshop. I have about 5 or 6 bears from there, I will have to post a picture. I don't sleep with stuffed animals anymore but they do have a place on my bed and on my shelves!

Post pictures or anything else about your favourite stuffed friends!

BABW is so cute!!! My son has so many from when he was younger....he has (with My husband) bought me a few as well ~ Hello Kitty, Pink Hearts Bear, gray kitty...I have some cute outfits!!!!! ;)

Does anyone have any special stuffies? Or maybe a collection? Don't feel embarrassed! I am 19 and I love Build A Bear Workshop. I have about 5 or 6 bears from there, I will have to post a picture. I don't sleep with stuffed animals anymore but they do have a place on my bed and on my shelves!

Post pictures or anything else about your favourite stuffed friends!

:heart::heart::heart: Hello Kitty ~ she's been my favorite since the 70's!!!!
I have a collection of Hello Kitty stuff toys =p I continue to buy them if I see something nice, they're all over my bed & shelves =p

I have a growing collection of stuffed animals or "plushies", and I'm 25 as of yesterday (dec 2). lol Hubby actually gave me three new plushies today.

Some are handmade gifts (amigurumis mostly) and some are store bought gifts mostly from my Hubby. Pretty much anything cute. Some are Kawaii like Sanrio or San-X, some are Baby the stars shine bright, some are random plushies from trips and date days.

Two of my favorites though, I've had since I was a baby. A leopard and an elephant. My mother purchased them when she was pregnant with me and I still have them. They actually arrived this week when my parents mailed me my "memory trunk".

I have a growing collection of stuffed animals or "plushies", and I'm 25 as of yesterday (dec 2). lol Hubby actually gave me three new plushies today.

Some are handmade gifts (amigurumis mostly) and some are store bought gifts mostly from my Hubby. Pretty much anything cute. Some are Kawaii like Sanrio or San-X, some are Baby the stars shine bright, some are random plushies from trips and date days.

Two of my favorites though, I've had since I was a baby. A leopard and an elephant. My mother purchased them when she was pregnant with me and I still have them. They actually arrived this week when my parents mailed me my "memory trunk".

Really?? Well, Happy Belated Birthday! I love handmade stuffies. I remember a set of bears that my mom used to have. They were plaid and handmade. They were awesome. I still have a Baby Mickey Mouse from when I was born. It is still wearing the hospital bracelet that I had. I guess they gave him one as well as me. My favourite stuffie is the big Eeyore I got for Christmas about 5 or 6 years ago. His fur is all worn but he still sits on my bed along with my build a bears.

I have no stuffed animals, and I've never collected them. I wonder if it's because I had none as a kid? Anyway, a friend gave me a plush Powerpuff Girls doll as a joke once because she said I reminded her of Buttercup. It's pretty big, and I still have her, does that count?

I used to have tons as a kid but as i grew up i got rid of 99% of them, however i kept two that are really special to me and have a lot of feelings tied to it. One is a stuffed bear, and one if a stuffed pig. I also have two my husband bought me when we first started dating that i kept because they have a lot of meaning to me as well.

I used to collect pigs and had dozens of stuffed pigs. This past Spring I did some major cleaning and decided to donate most of them to an area shelter. They were so happy to get them! Now I have 5 or 6 stuffed animals, but none I'm really attached to.

We just gave several away yesterday as a contribution for a fund raiser. They were all in perfect condition, and some still had the original tags.
They'd still be on our bookshelf if we hadn't all decided to give to a worthy cause.
Now we have more space for books, and a good feeling of helping for the holiday season.

I'm in my 50s and I have two teddy bears, a bunny, and a very lifelike Portuguese Water Dog (like President *****'s dog) puppy on my bed (not when I'm sleeping, just to make it look 'finished' when I make the bed). I put them all in the middle and sometimes the cats go one on each side and snuggle up to them for a nap.

No stuffed animals for me, but I actually sometimes treat my handbag collection as a collection of stuffed animals when I'm not using them. I bring some of my bags to bed with me, especially the smooshy leather ones.

I have one stuffed animal left from my childhood. Other than that one, I can't stand stuffed animals. I never buy them for my children... I just think they are useless clutter to the point where I kind of get irritated when people buy them for my girls.

I'm 24 and I cannot resist cute things..stuffed animals etc.

I have a Chococat pillow, and a Frewly Mew pillow(cat-head shaped pillows), a Hello Kitty plushie and a Cinnamaroll plushie. They all sleep on my bed with me. I still have some beanie babies on my dresser and my boyfriend loves to make me sock animals. ^_^.

I also have a giant, red bunny that my mom won for me at a street fair the night I found out my friend had passed. I named the bunny "Sunny" after my friend Phil...I thought of "it's always sunny in PHILadelphia".

Here are some pics of my sock animals, :biggrin:! I should take a picture of Sunny later, hehe

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Wazis_lineup.jpg
    Wazis_lineup.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 120
  • waZis_duo.jpg
    waZis_duo.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 111
I only have one stuffed animal left that I've kept . . . it's a stuffed dog that I got as a birthday present from my high school friends. It has such sentimental value to me that I can't bear to part with it.