Older Styles Back To Stock

Moonfancy

O.G.
Jul 6, 2008
I have a question for all y'all.

Which BEC bags would you like to see come back as regular In Stock bags? I was looking at some of them last night, and it would sure be nice to be able to get them without having to always BEC them. Like, the Charm Me has really enjoyed a resurrection, wouldn't y'all say? But you have to BEC it. I remember when I first found BE, I didn't even know what a Charm Me was. Some charter members dug up pictures for me to see.

Let's do a poll and see which bags get the most votes in regard to being put back into In Stock.

I'd dearly love to see the Hug Me back in stock. I know I'm going to think of another one, too. The MMS is a wonderful style.

Which older styles would you jump on if you could snap them up off the In Stock pages?

:heart::wondering:heart:

Well, y'all must know I'm insane, right? What I meant about the Hug Me and MMS is that I wish they could be offered in more colors/leathers. I think the I'm Yours Tote is beautiful. Haven't seen anyone order that one in a while. It's on my BEC list, but I keep changing the leather.

^ I was gonna say that too Allysar...only I have not seen one yet...though...my kiwi sheen TMA original is on its way across the pond to me as we speak...so soon I will know!

^ I was gonna say that too Allysar...only I have not seen one yet...though...my kiwi sheen TMA original is on its way across the pond to me as we speak...so soon I will know!

I am watching for the arrival of your Kiwi special almost as excitedly as you, I think. lol Can't wait to see it. I contemplated that very bag several times.

I think the MMS midi is a popular bag that should come back into stock. It's such a gorgeous and versatile style. Also, would love to see the Charm Me and the Hold Me return--bring back some of the old favorites in new fantastic leathers like coffee, anthracite and pumpkin! And of course, dark grey matte--my favorite!