Help!!! Making returns at any Coach store??

ppppeanut

Falling in LVoe
Oct 29, 2010
I was recently on vacation for 2 weeks in Orlando, FL and of course I went to 2 different outlets while I was there and loaded up on the Coach goodies. I just got home yesterday, and while unpacking the coach bags I bought, I noticed that the black embossed Alexandra I bought isn't in the best condition. I didn't notice it at the store because I grabbed a bag that was upfront and the SA said she would grab a bag from the back instead that hadn't been handled yet, I thought I didn't need to look at it. Underneath where the leather folds over by the long strap, the leather is starting to come apart and there is even a small hole in one spot!:cry: I am really picky when it comes to the condition of my bags, and even though it was an outlet purchase, I still paid quite a bit for it. I want to return the bag!!!

Anyways, to get to the point. Does anyone know if I can return an outlet item to a full price store (there is no outlet where I live) and if I can return an item that was bought in the USA to a store in Canada???

If any knows the answer, please let me know ASAP! Thanks!!!