watchsavings.com affiliated with jomashop?

castcn91

Sep 23, 2006
Hello all. I was wonsdering if anybody knew if watchsavings.com is authentic/affiliated with jomashop? They have the same products and their offices are close to each other in NYC. If you go to the watchsavings website, you have to type in fendi bag in the search, and they have no pictures as of yet, but they are all the same that jomashop has. Watchsavings also has an amazon account, where i just purchased the denim spy bag. They offer the same exact policies that jomashop offers and both have the same info on their sites. I know that jomashop is legit and i'm praying that watchsavings is also. If not, they offer the same 30 day money back guarantee. When I receive the bag, i will post pics for authentification.

Any info, please let me know. Thanksss!!:yes:

they cancelled my order. :yucky:

said it was out of stock....

well my search continues.........

I hate to say it, but this almost confirms to me that watchsavings and jomashop are not only affiliated, but are one and the same. Cancellation of orders is a frequent ocurrence with Jomashop, the single biggest complaint they get. The problem is that their online inventory isn't updated often enough and they end up allowing you to buy something that's out of stock.

They're still a very good retailer. I've bought 3 Fendis from them and will do so again. Just keep in mind that sometimes you may get disappointed when you get the dreaded out of stock notice.

i also emailed them asking abt Fendi Denim....firstly, i saw one piece was left...but they just replied me tht it was out of stock...then, i checked the website once again...and saw they put "out of stock" over there...i was so upset...as i thought i was lucky to get it at $759...poor me:crybaby: ...definitely agree tht they don't update their website often enough

:tdown:watchsavings and joma are the same! watchsavins sells counterfit merchendise, and joma just displays the real thing but never actually has it in stock...

i ordered a watch. joma had it listed at 350, and watchsavings at 250. of course, i opted for the 250 choice. i received a "knock-off," with a receipt that had both companies on the letterhead. when i contacted them, they said they will "try" to replace for the real thing. two weeks later they emailed to say it's out of stock. i sent the watch back, and asked for a refund. i ened up disputing the charge with my credit card company, and i'm still waiting for resolution. NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM EITHER!!!!!!!:tdown:

J.

Beware! Watchsavings and Jomashop are the same entity. They sell fakes. They also sell watches.
I purchased a Ladies Tissot Carson White Dial watch from Walmart.com via their marketplace seller, Watchsavings. I received a defective watch (not keeping time accurately). I tried working with the retailer, so I contacted them (was in touch with Mark Gelberman) and sent the watch back twice. It took them a long time to send back the “repaired” watch and each time, the problem continued. Due to this long elapsed time since the purchase, when I finally tried to go a different route by disputing the credit card charge, the credit card company would not grant me a credit. Important lesson – 1. Do not buy from watchsavings (you will not be able to turn to Tissot, or watchsavings for recourse and this retailer’s watches are not genuine because there is no way a genuine Tissot could not keep accurate time. They will string you along by pretending to repair it.); 2. If you already bought it and noticed any defect, best you immediately dispute your credit card charge because the longer the delay, the less available remedies you have.