Poppy Patent Luxey Satchel in Brass/Ruby

I have it, but sorry ladies, I don't do modeling shots. As far as feedback, I absolutely adore her! Size wise, she is a smaller bag, maybe the size of a small Sabrina, but that works well for me as I top out at about 5 feet even. The color is simply TDF and that's what drew me to her. And patent is so easy to maintain, she's perfect for winter.

I have it, but sorry ladies, I don't do modeling shots. As far as feedback, I absolutely adore her! Size wise, she is a smaller bag, maybe the size of a small Sabrina, but that works well for me as I top out at about 5 feet even. The color is simply TDF and that's what drew me to her. And patent is so easy to maintain, she's perfect for winter.

How about just a pic of the bag?:graucho:

Is the color similar to the crimson sophia?

You know what? If there is ANY way that you could just take a pic of the bag, I am curious as to how much it holds. I am 5'4" so I think that size-wise it will be the perfect size for me. I am mainly curious as to its "holding of stuff" capacity!

Here are a couple of pics of my bag. Please note it is missing the "Coach" script hangtag (that is in my avatar) as it got caught in my shopping cart while I was shopping at Target (unbeknownst to me) and snapped in half when I pulled the bag out of the cart. :wtf:

Attachments

• PART_1291341891237.jpg
    PART_1291341891237.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 109
  • PART_1291341983239.jpg
    PART_1291341983239.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 87
The "what's in my bag" shot. I've got my mini skinny, coin purse, bottle of ibuprofen, bottle of lotion, keys, a couple of makeup "essentials" and a couple other things. My phone is usually in there too. As you can see, there is plenty of room, but I usually travel pretty light. It's a great smaller bag!

Attachments

• PART_1291342069759.jpg
    PART_1291342069759.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 85
I am SO sorry to hear that happened to your hangtag! :sad:
Thank you very much for the pics, it is on the smaller side, but I never liked the ginormous bags anyway! This looks like it is going to be the perfect size for me. Thanks!

I travel pretty light too. I usually have my little Coach wallet, keys, some makeup stuff, and my phone.
Yea I would have been pretty mad too if my hangtag broke! gosh! Maybe you could bring it in and they could help you out with a new one???