Review Philosophy The Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash

Jahpson

O.G.
Aug 26, 2007
Product name/shade: Philosophy micro-massage exfoliating wash

Review: Pro My new holy grail of exfoliation for my face! I wash my face with a pretty bland cleanser (cetaphil) and because of my oily skin and occasional breakout, I need something to give my skin a good "scrub" weekly. Introducing the microdelivery exfoliating wash. I own the 16 ounce bottle so its pretty big. But I read other reviews (I'm a virgin philosophy junkie) and decided to get a big bottle in case I fell in love with the product, which I did.

Bottle sold as is, no special packaging or box. The product itself feels like a water-based gel content, but when you apply to your face you have what feels like micro beads against your skin. Not sure if it dissolves because I was able to give my face a good scrub (gently) for 30 seconds. Rinses clean and my face did not feel tight or dry. Followed with moisturizer

I have been using this for a couple of weeks and already noticed how my skin is glowy PLUS my post acne scars are shrinking. My complexion on my face is very toned because of this wash. I have no patches(rough or color) so makeup goes on smoothly over my face.

Con Smells god awful! A mix between a light chemical scent and a sea harbor. rofl

Overall I love the results that it gives me, so its here to stay. Will definitely buy again and again,

Damage: $37 (16 oz.)

Will purchase again: Yup

Where to find it: Sephora
http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P184109&categoryId=S15110&shouldPaginate=true

Agree! I use this every a.m. with my Clarisonic, and the combination of the two has really done wonders. I have no more dry patches, and my skin is crystal clear.

I purchased Philosophy your best skin about a month from QVC and the Micodelivery Exfoliating Wash was part of the package. I have yet to use it but after reading your review, I will definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!

I've been using this religiously for over a year now. I have the huge bottle of it that I get from QVC when they have it on special. I use it every morning and purity made simple at night.

I have had a bottle of this in my drawer for some time and now after reading this glowing review, I am going to give it a try. I also recently got the Clarisonic Mia so may try it with that at some point as well.

I get monthly facials and don't want to get extractions anymore as I ended up with three zits in places she extracted during my last facial so I want to exfoliate more on my own to keep my pores clear.

this is a great exfoliater, even though it said it's gentle enough to use everyday, i wouldn't. i agree with the op about the smell too. if anyone wants to try, they should buy it now with philosophy 30% off promo right now

I purchased this during Sephora's friends & family sale along with the Purity cleanser. I haven't had a chance to try this yet (I love using the Purity with my Clarasonic). I will have to remember to try and use this tonight...:smile:

My friend has this and I tried it the other day - I loved it! I have a couple of exfoliators I need to use up first (LUSH and Bobbi Brown) but I plan on purchasing it when I finish those up.