How much is this Fendi purse & shoes worth??

Status
Not open for further replies.

im2lubli

Nov 18, 2006
My stepmom gave this to me over the holidays because she said she doesn't use them anymore. The only problem is... that I don't like them !! I tried to wear it with a dress that could match it but still, I'm not into vinyl. So I'm trying to see how much they are worth. I have no idea since I'm not familiar with Fendi (I have Coach, LV, and Gucci stuff but no Fendi yet). So can someone please appraise a value for both the shoes and the bag ? Thanks a ton !

bday011hp6.jpg

bday055pm9.jpg

bday001xe1.jpg

bday023ln0.jpg

Are you kidding? That bag looks great on you! And especially with the dress! I would wear it every summer day with jeans and stuff. Hell, I can't help you with pricing but let me know where you'll be selling it....hehe:yahoo:

No, I can't ! I showed it to all my friends (and my sister & mom) and they all agreed that the "vinyl" look is a big no-no. I would wear it if it was regular Fendi logo fabric but it's SHINY and VINYL. Maybe I'll sell it and use some of that money to buy a Fendi bag that I actually like...

Sigh... you guys are not helping me at all... although it's sort of comical how much everyone (and I assume you guys "know" your Fendi) seems to like it besides me !
Pick a number for me, puleeeeez.
$100 ? $200 ? or even $300 ?

And the shoes are probably worth between $50 and $100... no?

Fendi doesn't ave a lot of resale value. The baguette would probably sell in the $100-plus range. I'm not sure about the shoes. I would definitely keep them. My mother used to give me things all the time when she was alive and I didn;t think they were my style. Now I'm a little older and I regret that I rejected quite a number of things I would now like to have.

Fendi doesn't ave a lot of resale value. The baguette would probably sell in the $100-plus range. I'm not sure about the shoes. I would definitely keep them. My mother used to give me things all the time when she was alive and I didn;t think they were my style. Now I'm a little older and I regret that I rejected quite a number of things I would now like to have.

any idea why fendi doesn't have a lot of resale value? its quality and prestige are certainly rivaling gucci's and prada's.

All right, people. I put them up for auction on eBay. I took your advice and started off the bag at $99.99 and the shoes at $39.99.
Thanks for all your input !

No advertising your sales here !

Status
Not open for further replies.