I WANT the Diorissimo hobo!! I WANT IT WANT WANT WANT IT!!!!!!!

Sep 7, 2006
Sorry for the ranting. But my bf was outbid at the very last 50 seconds on an authentic pink and beige Diorissimo hobo. We both are really disappointed, since I had my heart set on it and he was so eager to get it for me for Valentines Day. :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

Does anyone know where I can find one, besides e-luxury?? I am not a fan of black one, but the beige and red, or pink with beige works just fine. Does anyone know of anyone who has one and is tired of it? :s :s :s

I feel soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo disappointed.

Sorry for the ranting. But my bf was outbid at the very last 50 seconds on an authentic pink and beige Diorissimo hobo. We both are really disappointed, since I had my heart set on it and he was so eager to get it for me for Valentines Day. :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

Does anyone know where I can find one, besides e-luxury?? I am not a fan of black one, but the beige and red, or pink with beige works just fine. Does anyone know of anyone who has one and is tired of it? :s :s :s

I feel soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo disappointed.

Hi BabyDoll Chanel!

Do you live close to a Dior boutique? If you do, the entire pink, orange, and tan Diorissimo lines are 50% off pretty much everywhere. There was the orange/beige hobo last time at Holts.

No, I don't. I live in MN, and no Dior boutiques here. Does anyone live near one? I'd be willing to pay a lot for my dream bag. I MUST HAVE the pink and beige hobo. Must have, WANT, NEED.

There are 2 Dior boutiques if I am not mistaken in Las Vegas - call the store at The Forum Shops, Ceaser's Palace, LV. They are always very friendly.

Ok, the boutiques in Hawaii are sold out of it, and so are the outlets in California.

Oh wow!

Don't you hate it when you want something so badly (especially from missing/losing an auction on Ebay) and you can't find the item again?!?!

But then again you may get lucky! I've found some of the items I've lost on Ebay a few months afterward, so there's always hope:smile:

hi babydoll chanel,

perhaps you could call up the dior closest to you and ask them to do a search in their inventory to see which dior stores in the country has them. try calling up neiman marcus too since they sell dior bags there too.

failing which, i'd recommend you try a personal shopper - ShopGopher — At your service 24/7 — Your very own personal shopper. they charge 10% commission if you decide to buy the item that they successfully find for you but they're really efficient (i got them to help me find my chanel ultimate soft and they got back to me pretty much in 1 or 2 days' time).

good luck with the search for it. i hope u'll manage to get it.

hi babydoll chanel,

perhaps you could call up the dior closest to you and ask them to do a search in their inventory to see which dior stores in the country has them. try calling up neiman marcus too since they sell dior bags there too.

failing which, i'd recommend you try a personal shopper - ShopGopher — At your service 24/7 — Your very own personal shopper. they charge 10% commission if you decide to buy the item that they successfully find for you but they're really efficient (i got them to help me find my chanel ultimate soft and they got back to me pretty much in 1 or 2 days' time).

good luck with the search for it. i hope u'll manage to get it.

I did this. I typed in the item description. I haven't recieved a confirmation email yet tho.

And where is that?

Hi again!

"Holts" is actually "Holt Renfrew", the Canadian version of Neiman Marcus/Saks/Selfridges/Harrods. I know you don't live in Canada, but I know that Holts is very limited in what they carry (there are only 3 Dior retail places in Canada, all of which are in Holt Renfrew), and if Holts has it then some US retailer must have it too :biggrin: