Château Scandinave #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it's nice to relax though:smile: Mine was good, but I drank too much to and after that "pinnekjøtt" dinner on Saturday so yesterday was extremely painful!

And yesterday I discovered an aching lump under my arm, like where the lyph is...i t's hurting and I can't put my arm up very high. Have you ever experiensed something like that? Maybe I need to see a doctor?:sad:

Yeah. It was hurting at the same place a few weeks ago but I did not feel a lump and it went away after a week or so. But I'm a bit worried since it came back worse and with a lump! Oh well, I'll give it a few days.

I can FINALLY go to the bathroom :P (been waiting for my doctor to call, didn't want to risk not picking up in time LOL)

Yeah. It was hurting at the same place a few weeks ago but I did not feel a lump and it went away after a week or so. But I'm a bit worried since it came back worse and with a lump! Oh well, I'll give it a few days.

Do so

^It's always the same when waiting for a call :rolleyes:

Hehe, yeah

Ellies, thanks, I hope so too. I got an appointment at the doctor next Wed now.

Frida, what do you mean? Something I have missed obviously!

If you're referring to the call, then no, you haven't missed anything :P It's just a short chat bewteen the doctor/patent to confirm that all is going well with the medication/treatment

Hello everyone!

Yay a whole new thread :biggrin: Gosh, we are chatty.. I think 90% of my post can be found in these threads :lol: Now I'm very happy that I went "member hunting" in the beginning of this thread haha ;)

This weekend has just flown passed me.. But now my sister has gotten to come home at last :smile: So I'm really happy for her. She's still sick but not as sick as she was before!

Wow! 827 people viewing in the Deals&Steals forum now :shocked: -I guess it's Cyber Monday shoppers.

Whoa!

Hello everyone!

Yay a whole new thread :biggrin: Gosh, we are chatty.. I think 90% of my post can be found in these threads :lol: Now I'm very happy that I went "member hunting" in the beginning of this thread haha ;)

This weekend has just flown passed me.. But now my sister has gotten to come home at last :smile: So I'm really happy for her. She's still sick but not as sick as she was before!

Ah, that's good to hear!

Status
Not open for further replies.