Rebuilding a collection

Oct 16, 2008
Well what a year it has been with ups and downs. I decided to purge my collection as I was inspired by Loquita's thread and thought I am in need of a change as most of the bags I had I didn't really think much of and they weren't getting rotated enough.

Although I am a casual dresser I prefer to dress on the smarter side of casual, so I decided to sell my collection bit by bit so I could save some money up to add bags back into my collection. I decided to purge all of my bags except for one (my Abaco Paris bag) so I had something to use.

I sorted through all my clutches, purses (wallets), sunglasses and pouches and decided to keep the things I love. So this is all I have at the moment and I will add more pictures as things start arriving. I am really excited by the thought of adding to my collection and I have decided not to go too overboard with the number of bags I will have.

The things I decided to keep.....

I will start off with this Yves Saint Laurent iPod nano case. I received this for Christmas 2006 off my Parents. I use my iPod everyday and the case is still in perfect condition.

Box ribbon YSL copy.jpg

YSL box copy.jpg

YSL package copy.jpg

Front of YSL copy.jpg

Back of YSL copy.jpg

Next up is a purchase I made in Barcelona airport. I had seen a Spanish lady carrying a lovely bag and I asked my Spanish friend Carmen what the brand was as I had never seen it before. Carmen told me the brand was Tous and that it is sold in Barcelona airport.

I had a look around the store at the airport, I originally bought a bag and umbrella but I have since sold the bag but kept this. I purchased it in 2005.

designer goods 018 copy.jpg

Last edited:
I wanted a pair of Wayfarers since I saw the movie Breakfast at Tiffany's. So I put some money aside from time to time and purchased these in 2008. I haven't purchased another pair since then, I love them.

RayBan box copy.jpg
RayBan Wayfarers copy.jpg