Just ordered TWO Stams on sale!!

OMG, I am pinching myself!! This must be the most amazing case of beginner's luck. First the blush Elise, and now this. I just hope this isn't a sign that something bad is about to happen. Think positive! Think positive!:nuts:

OMG, I am pinching myself!! This must be the most amazing case of beginner's luck. First the blush Elise, and now this. I just hope this isn't a sign that something bad is about to happen. Think positive! Think positive!:nuts:

You found a blush Elise on sale??!?!?! Can you please rub some of that amazing dust on me because I so want to be you right now. Where on earth did you see such an amazing find?

Okay I researched and you got the Elise on sale too from BG :wtf:
I need to camp out at the BG Sale Website fo-eva it seems. :wtf:

I'm lovin' BG.com right now. I only wish they had not discontinued the BGJAN code for free shipping. At least I don't pay sales tax. Can't have everything!

Please don't shoot me, but it only gets better. I found the new BG.com free shipping code, SHOPNOW, under the Deals & Steals section. I said, what the hay, let me ask BG.com if they will apply it retroactively to my two Stams. The worst they could say is no, but they said YES!!

wow! congrats!!!!! i envy you, i've been wanting chestnut hobo and now u got it for half price! with the stam too!!!!!!!! congrats!!!!!! enjoy the bags and don't forget to sprinkle some of your pixie-luck dust for us girls!