New to Mulberry but am in love! Please help!

jellybebe

loves pink!!!
O.G.
Jan 26, 2007
Hi everyone! I'm new to Mulberry but I've fallen in love with the Oversized Alexa in patent mini leopard, as featured on Fashiontoast and Le blog de Betty! Has anyone seen this bag? I could have sworn I saw it on the Mulberry website a few days ago but it seems to be gone now. Also, does anyone from Canada/US have experience ordering from the Mulberry website? I'm just curious about shipping times, customs, etc. Thanks so much!

I saw one just yesterday in Brown Thomas in Dublin. They might do mail-order if you ring them to find out. The number is 0035316056666 and ask for the Mulberry Boutique. Good luck - I love this bag too.

Thanks for your opinion, this subforum is great and so helpful! Do you own this gorgeous bag? I am strongly contemplating ordering off the UK NAP site but am hoping that I will continue to love this bag for a long time!

I saw the standard sized black patent leopard in fenwicks in Tunbridge Wells, UK and couldn't resist having a little try of it! Its absolutely stunning and I really want one but don't have the budget at the moment after recently buying a Chloe and a Miu Miu. I must admit although I love it now I was worried it would go out of fashion, whereas the black and oak are timeless. You can always trade it in if you get bored tho! x

Thanks for your opinion, this subforum is great and so helpful! Do you own this gorgeous bag? I am strongly contemplating ordering off the UK NAP site but am hoping that I will continue to love this bag for a long time!

Well I'd be spilling the beans on a secret if I told you that! Lol.
I saw it yesterday and it really is lovely. The hardware is gunmetal and not too blingy at all. The pattern is gorgeous. I think you could use it for years but if you did get bored then you could sell it on. If you are really worried about it being too trendy then what about the black Alexa? But the mini leopard is definitely special.