Help with new CL'S?! :)

princessxx

Jan 13, 2010
Hi girls, I haven't bought a pair of cls before and i would love to make my first purchase! what shoe do you recomend? i havent got a big budget but any reccomendations will be a great help to me taking you girlies are very fashionable!! im new to the big designers :smile:

Thanks!!

hello and welcome!!! uhm... what are you looking for? a simple, classic everyday pair? do you like peeptoes or sling backs? are you looking for black shoes? something blingy? the possibilities are endless!!!

hello and welcome!!! uhm... what are you looking for? a simple, classic everyday pair? do you like peeptoes or sling backs? are you looking for black shoes? something blingy? the possibilities are endless!!!

Hi and thanks!! im just looking for a pair thats quite simple i suppose and not too expensive but i dont know what to look for as ive never bought a pair before and i dont really know whats that fashionable at the moment :s

I was with a friend a few months ago shopping for what will probably be my one and only pair of Loubs. I was planning to get a pair of the black leather peep toe platforms (sorry I don't know the real names) and my friend said if I was going to spend that much, I might as well get something FABULOUS! I decided to get the gold glitter slingback peeptoe platforms and I'm really glad I did. When I wear them I feel special and sometimes I just wear them around the house because its fun. So I say go for a fabulous memorable cl that speaks to you..

Hi and welcome! Have a look at this thread: http://forum.purseblog.com/christia...forum-please-read-before-you-post-540023.html
Lots of advice!

The more inexpensive models are the plain pumps like Simple, New Simple, Decollete, Prorata, Rolando, Elisa, Ron Ron etc etc. The most inexpensive peep toes are models like the Mater Claude, Very Prive, Numero Prive etc.

I would recommend having a look at websites like www.barneys.com and www.net-a-porter.com and see what grabs your fancy. Then come back here to check out the threads and get more information. You can also find fabulous deals on eBay but be sure to have them authenticated here as fakes are everywhere. Enjoy the journey!

i just purchased these babies from the online store...

they are simple but have insane toe cleavage! :love:

Maudissima 100 $595
DSC00673.jpg

DSC00682.jpg

if it's your first pair... i would recommend that you head to a boutique or a saks/nm/barneys to try the shoes on to get a good idea of the fit and what looks good (and feels good) on you.

Hi and welcome!!

Simples are great! Most people find them comfy and they're one of the more inexpensive CL heels. If you don't want plain black, maybe go for a fun colour?!

Also the Declic might be worth looking at :smile: It has a hidden platform so it's quite comfortable too. You get height but your foot has a lower 'pitch'. Also the toe shape is different to the simple if you don't want such a rounded toe box. Again, there are lots of fun colours! Check out the reference library to see a range of colours and materials for the different styles. Louboutin Reference Library. You might want to run a search for particular styles you're interested in :smile:

I just got my first pair today - Red Patent Ron Rons and I love them =) I would recommend this style for a first pair since they look seem like they'd be perfect for both the office and going out.

ITA that Ron Rons are a great first pair--classic, sexy, comfy, 100mm and they come in multiple colors including glitter if you want something fun.

Wow thanks for all your opinions some of the shoes are beautiful what you have all suggested! I'm going to make my first purchase soon I quite like the peeptoe but I do like the round toe too! Decisions decisions!! Keep em posted
Girls your all giving me so much help thanks!!

Nothing more classic than the black Very Prives with the red tips... for peep toes that is.I agree with the others. Go to a store and try them on first to get sizing. Then haunt ebay and bonanza to find it cheaper. Also make sure to get them authenticated first as there are alot of fakes on ebay.

Hi and welcome to the forum. A lot of questions that you are asking can easily be answered by taking a look at the thread which 5elle referred you to: http://forum.purseblog.com/christia...forum-please-read-before-you-post-540023.html

I suggest looking through that thread, going through various threads in this forum and the CL sub forums and then asking more specific questions that we'd be more than happy to help you with.