I Guess We Should Wish These Two Crack Heads Alot Of Luck: **UPDATE**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 23, 2006
ScreenHunter_001.jpg

Supermodel Kate Moss and her drug fiend boyfriend Pete Doherty have checked into a rehab unit together in a joint effort to battle their demons.

Kate and her Babyshambles beau signed into the private Capio Nightingale Hospital in North-west London.

Kate, who has previously been in rehab following last year's Cocainegate, has told friends that she is determined to support the troubled rocker's battle to beat his own drug addiction.

The 27-year-old has struggled with a serious drug addiction for years and was understood to be receiving in-patient treatment at the Capio.

A source tells The Sun: “They arrived together and will be supporting each other. They looked very much a couple as they came in and she is clearly worried about him.”

You know what?!?! Why don't they just go away? It positively amazes me that someone with such an ongoing and disgusting addiction keeps getting work thrown at her from these HUGE brands. I wouldn't want her (or him) as a neighbor let alone representing a company that I've worked hard to establish.

There are soooooo many beautiful women in this world that would jump at the chance to model and sign only a few of the deals this woman has been handed over and over again despite the fact that she's just as well known for being a hard core drug addict as she is a model. Says a lot about the brands she represents, IMO.

I'm not impressed by her in any way whatsoever.

You know what?!?! Why don't they just go away? It positively amazes me that someone with such an ongoing and disgusting addiction keeps getting work thrown at her from these HUGE brands. I wouldn't want her (or him) as a neighbor let alone representing a company that I've worked hard to establish.

There are soooooo many beautiful women in this world that would jump at the chance to model and sign only a few of the deals this woman has been handed over and over again despite the fact that she's just as well known for being a hard core drug addict as she is a model. Says a lot about the brands she represents, IMO.

I agree - and what is even scarier is that she has a child that she subjects to this clown.

I'm not familiar with her work ethic, but to me, as long as she makes her shoots on time and acts in a professional manner, I don't care what she does in her spare time. Almost everyone has a nasty habit. Some smoke, some drink, some gamble, some abuse others. When it boils down to it, both cigarettes and alcohol kill WAY more people than illegal drug usage, the only difference that that the governement has deemed it ok for you to kill yourself with cigs and liquor and not cocaine.
I do however have issues with her subjecting her child to these vices of hers.

On a brighter note, we need to give these two credit for trying to straighten up their act! It will be a loooong and tough journey, but good luck to them.

I'm not familiar with her work ethic, but to me, as long as she makes her shoots on time and acts in a professional manner, I don't care what she does in her spare time. Almost everyone has a nasty habit. Some smoke, some drink, some gamble, some abuse others. When it boils down to it, both cigarettes and alcohol kill WAY more people than illegal drug usage, the only difference that that the governement has deemed it ok for you to kill yourself with cigs and liquor and not cocaine.
I do however have issues with her subjecting her child to these vices of hers.

ITA!!

I think it's terrible that these two are being insulted because of their addiction. They are clearly trying to get help which means they're taking responsibility for themselves and trying to turn their lives around.

So I take it they learned nothing from their first trip(s) to rehab... Why is this going to be different.. ITA with print*model, there are alot better models for company's to employ & certainly much better role models for young girls to look up too. I never understood the fascination with her anyway~

Status
Not open for further replies.