Please help me decide which color MAC!

HisWifeTheirMom

It is what it is
Jun 19, 2009
Ok, so I have narrowed it down.....LOL, well I guess not really! I still have 4 colors I can't decide between and I can only get one!

1. Pale gray with silver hardware

2. Thunder gray with silver hardware

3. Purple with silver hardware
http://www.rebeccaminkoff.com/shop/black-friday-sale/mac-clutch-6.html

4. Blonde with gunmetal hardware
http://www.rebeccaminkoff.com/shop/black-friday-sale/mac-clutch-10.html

#1, #3, and #4 are from the BF sale and #2 is on the Bay. I have never paid so much for such a small bag but I can't get the MAC out of my head!

Oh, and if it helps, I am probably getting ready to buy a black MAM as well.

I just ordered the purple MAC earlier today. I would have considered the grey MAC, but I already have a black MAC and a grey nikki, so I went with purple. Will purple match a good part of your wardrobe? Obviously grey goes with just about anything. Purple might not go with everything, but this purple looks pretty neutral.

I think the Pale grey is a bit more distressed, so it depends on the look you are going for. I would get a grey or a purple.

Last edited:
I personally like #2 and #3-very versatile! I agree, any of them would be a great addition. Depends on what you think would work best with your wardrobe. I warn you though-I started wanting just 1 MAC and now have 7 because I loved all the colors and couldn't get them out of my head!:biggrin:

Good luck with your decision!:smile:

I vote #2 and #3 too. . . Pale Grey eventually "tans" and changes to a taupey grey (didn't know if you knew that). I love Thunder Grey! Purple is great too. RM purples have a tendency to be a good neutral purple. Good luck and be sure to post pictures of your new lovely when you get it!

Thunder Grey with Silver!! It's amazing leather and will wear well on the MAC! Plus it's essentially a neutral you can wear with everything!
FWIW, Pale Grey is pretty delicate and will more than likely be prone to color transfer, I have it in a Nikki.

Don't underestimate purple as a neutral. I have a lot of RM purples, and my deep purple especially goes with really every other color. More so than even black or any shade of brown.