Official Britney thread

At least the darker hair somewhat masks the awful condition that her hair is in (because it is fried, frizzy and extremely damaged). Personally I'm baffled though, she's made so many changes (and not for the better) regarding her appearance in just a short period of time. She needs to get a grip!

The dark hair in her Toxic video looked good on her, but so did the pink. Also, do Kabalah followers wear the Star of David? I thought they were only allowed to wear the red string. Maybe I'm just not trendy religion savvy.

The dark hair in her Toxic video looked good on her, but so did the pink. Also, do Kabalah followers wear the Star of David? I thought they were only allowed to wear the red string. Maybe I'm just not trendy religion savvy.
Kabbalah is supposed to be a branch of Judaism. (Although a friend of mine, who's Jewish, says that Kabbalah, at least the Kabbalah the celebrities practice, isn't a real religion.)

Kabbalah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So, yes, Britney would be allowed to wear the Star of David. (Although, technically, Jews aren't allowed to be tattooed, so Britney broke that rule.)

Kabbalah Bracelet with Sterling Silver Star of David

If you ever get the opportunity to learn about world religions, you should, because it's fascinating.

BSPEARSSTAR013007_33.jpg
BSPEARSISAAC013007_01.jpg