Anyone from Singapore bought from Joanna at Prada Hawaii in the last 2 days?

Hi Anyone of you here order the sale items from Joanna? She just processed my two items (bag and pouch) this morning, and keep it on the side. Joanna will be getting another shipment next week so she will email me, in case I want to add anything else to ship out together.

Hi Anyone of you here order the sale items from Joanna? She just processed my two items (bag and pouch) this morning, and keep it on the side. Joanna will be getting another shipment next week so she will email me, in case I want to add anything else to ship out together.

Hi joycebabyteo

Would you mind forwarding me the email on the sales item too??

[email protected]

Feel happy on your new purchase !!! post pics ok !! :nuts:

Many thanksssssss!!

The same for me. I ask her to put aside for me n see if there is anything else to add next week.

Hi Sabinalynn

Tessuto gaufre bn1788 is a nice bag, can I ask is shoulder carry,and is on sale item or not?
Thank

Yes, its a 3way bag.

According to Joanna, Tessuto Bow BN1778 is discontinued and has been replaced by the newer style BN1970. It is pretty much the same size but main difference is the opening has no zipper, it is a button closure. Also the handles are a bit longer and can be dropped easily to the inside so when you wear the long strap, you can have a cleaner look without the handles dangling outside of the bag.

BN1970 is on sale too but only geranio color, after discount $507.50.