Choices choices

Sumz

Apr 3, 2009
I have a manhatten in mono and a eva in ebene....

I need something in Azure... shud i got for Totally or Galleria ? OR hampstead mm ?

plus i'm gonna get me a sarah wallet... shud i go for vernis or multicolore (black one) ???

So hard deciding... help fellow tpf'ers :smile:

Last edited:
Hi Sumz!
The Galleria and Totally are completely different bags. Are you looking more for a tote or a purse? A friend of mine has the Azur Galleria and it is beautiful. The Totally is nice too, but I would go for the Galleria.

For the wallet, I vote for the vernis.
Can't wait to see what you get.:smile:

thanks for your prompt reply ladybaga and chessmont :smile:

well, i already have a purse so me was leaning more towards he tote.. but then, the galleria was supposed to be my first LV, sinec i fell in love with it on first sight:o) but, my DH din't like it one bit... so, we decided to get the manhattan :P

2years later... i'm still debating wether to get it or not :P

two votes for galleria and vernis....

I agree the galleria and the totally are 2 completely different purses but I personally like the totally because its very functional plus its a zip top thats a huge bonus. For a wallet I vote vernis, I love pomme, vernis is really easy to take care of and virtually scratch resistant plus theres so many pretty colors to choose from

If you don't have a galliera yet, get the pm in azur. It's a chic and comfortable bag. For sarah wallet, I vote for vernis in RF or pomme for a nice pop of colour. Happy shopping and do share pics once you've got em!