Style Miroslava Duma - a Russian "It" Girl (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that they are repeated, but they are different sizes ... so ...

3217894908.jpg
fb181163.jpg

fb181161.jpg
3217894909.jpg
fb181162.jpg
fb181156.jpg
3217894990.jpg

So happy to visit Mira's thread and see all the new photos! Thank you to the people who post them for the rest of us to admire :smile:! I'm going to break out my long skirts for sure now.

I love her leopard heels- who do you think makes them?

We are pleased to welcome you EsmaeD! :flowers: I think this is a good suggestion, and of course we can! ;)

Thank you!:smile:

AAAh! this is scarry i just came from wrok yess teriible the only thing on my mind is this thread haha. and thought of the same thing!!

so who;s gonna open it hihi :smile:

Haha, fashionistas with low budgets think alike.;) It actually doesnt matter who opens the thread, because everyone can put cheaper outfits together and post them on the thread. At the moment im at school and kind of busy, so when i got the time i'll open a thread. If someone already has done it can you post the link here?

Isn't this the same dress she was wearing during pregnancy? Only it seems to be tailored and now it is shorter and has even edges. That's so great to have such versatile clothes that can serve you during pregnancy and post pregnancy!

yes, it's the same dress and I agree with you - it's cool to have such dress! :woot:

i have spend all morning in attempt of finding new Miro photo
but sadly nothing !
what i found was this

i know we have seen the outfit but never this picture :biggrin:
i miss those days with the bangs! do u guys agree?:tispy::heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.