Question about Dior SA

akdphiruby

Dec 31, 2006
Sorry, I'm not sure if this question belongs on tPF. But, I'm always curious ... Does anyone know how much a SA for Dior, or any other brand, makes? Is it per hour? And how much discounts they get?

Thanks.

Sorry, I'm not sure if this question belongs on tPF. But, I'm always curious ... Does anyone know how much a SA for Dior, or any other brand, makes? Is it per hour? And how much discounts they get?

Thanks.

I don't know how accurate this is so please excuse me if I'm wrong and this is old info. :sad: My DH has an uncle (who is more like a brother to him since they are only a couple of years apart in age) who works for Gucci and last we heard, he got one bag a month at 50% off. I heard the same to be true from my mom's best friend whose daughter is a SA at LV...Not sure about the other brands or if this is accurate and up to date. We haven't seen my uncle in law for a couple of years now and my mom's friend could have gotten the discount info about her daughter's job wrong...
I don't work but DH jokingly told me maybe I should go work at Dior part time just to get their discount (whatever it is!) so that he doesn't have to keep paying full price for my bags. :smile: