VCA sweet alahambra collection

hmm i thought i saw the price for one in the vca price thread...i could be very wrong though lol. and if I have to get the turquoise to have white gold its not like i'm exactly settling! I would be very happy with either!

I am lusting after the white gold clover design bracelet of the sweet alahambra line. does anyone have any pictures in either MOP or turquoise?

thanks!!:graucho:

I'm lusting after the yg MOP clover, I think I might have to sell a couple of bags as I don't know how much longer I can wait & VCA are due for a price increase in January but then once I've got the bracelet I will then want the necklace to go with it. My want list is just too big. :nuts:

i would also love to see photos of the white gold clover in turquoise if it exists.
i would love it in that colour!!! :biggrin:
please do post pics is anyone has the sweet clover in this colour!!

hmm i thought i saw the price for one in the vca price thread...i could be very wrong though lol. and if I have to get the turquoise to have white gold its not like i'm exactly settling! I would be very happy with either!

Hi Candice0985,

I own a turquoise WG vintage alhambra bracelet and so does surfergirljen.
You can see the pics in the VCA thread;)
It's a staple to own! It's beyond GORGY!!:graucho:

ughhh i'm waiting for the VCA SA from birks to get back to me she said she can get the white MOP clover in pink gold for me....and i jumped on it. now i'm waiting for pricing and how long it will take to bring in!
I am soooo not a patient person when it comes to shopping, i'm an instant gratification type lol!

ughhh i'm waiting for the VCA SA from birks to get back to me she said she can get the white MOP clover in pink gold for me....and i jumped on it. now i'm waiting for pricing and how long it will take to bring in!
I am soooo not a patient person when it comes to shopping, i'm an instant gratification type lol!
Wow! In pink gold! It's my favorite color for gold. And I am not a blond:biggrin:
Let me know if Birks SA answer will not satisfy you. I will give you email and phone # for a very nice SA from VCA boutique in New York. Sometimes it's worse to fly there to pick up smth special.

nope this is still the sweet collection with the MOP clover. I'm hoping that the SA isnt mistaken...i would love it in pink gold!! i'll let you know when she comes back with ordering times. :biggrin: so no one has heard of the sweet collection in PG?

The sweet collection does come in pink gold but I think it was limited, I saw it yesterday when I was in VCA, it really is a lovely colour, but I saw it with red clover, it looked really good.

I dont think the sweet collection comes in PG because i was interested and had asked the boutique.
my SA came back and said that this is correct only the limited edition pieces with carnelian are in PG...bummer I would have loved a white MOP clover with pink gold!:nuts:

The sweet collection does come in pink gold but I think it was limited, I saw it yesterday when I was in VCA, it really is a lovely colour, but I saw it with red clover, it looked really good.
This and the white gold with turquoise are now what I am deciding on, I love dilemmas like this:P

Keep us informed!! I'm so excited - I'm going to Naples, FL for 10 days right after Christmas and my PG/MOP Magic pendant (the BC 2009) one is waiting for me!!! I had them lengthen it and hold it for me until I got there!

Candice I LOVE the turquoise butterfly, so cute!!!