Gucci Throw?

Never buy anything because it appears to be a bergain, only if you can't not have it or you know will use it.

But

Nothing to stop you using it as a very large scarf or on top of all your bedclothes just for show or for when you need a little extra warmth. Really, with this piece it has as many use a as your imagination allows ;).

Never buy anything because it appears to be a bergain, only if you can't not have it or you know will use it.

But

Nothing to stop you using it as a very large scarf or on top of all your bedclothes just for show or for when you need a little extra warmth. Really, with this piece it has as many use a as your imagination allows ;).

Hmm..I was talking to my mom about it, and she says "its cute, but wait until you get your new set for Christmas. :crybaby:I don't wanna wait! Lol, by than it will be gone =shrug= oh well maybe it wasn't to be than but still an awesome piece!

p.s. It would make an awesome like shawl or scarf hahaha! Thanks for the idea.

I've seen them for many months at the DSW in SF and have never been impressed by them. I mean, if you have the extra cash to throw around and you really need a blanket...but I think it'd be way too huge to use as a scarf or anything except for a blanket. IMHO.

I ordered two, brown and grey, I could get them $75 each wit free shippin, 25% off, tripple point code but I should return it or have someone get it. Thanks for your advice.