If you could only have 3 chanel flaps/bags....

spongie08

O.G.
Aug 6, 2008
Not sure if this had been asked before, but if you could only have 3 chanel bags in this lifetime what will it be???

mine will be..
1. chanel classic black med/large lamb shw - the only chanel bag I have so far..
2. chanel reissue matte black 226 ghw - I think this is a chanel must have.. I regretted not getting this as my first.
3. chanel classic beige clair jumbo ghw - the beige and ghw combination is simply divine..

I only have two for now..( still waiting for one to arrive..) So, my bag babies are
1. The oldest sibling, being my first: m/l classic flap in black caviar with SHW
2. The younger sister, (Santa brought last year): m/l classic flap in light beige caviar GHW
3. The one that hopefully will come.. Chain around medium messenger in dark beige SHW ( i am #6 or #8 on the list at NM. yikes!)

I've asked myself this very question many times. I'm trying to downsize/tweak my collection so I don't feel guilty adding Hermes to the pack. These are my 3 loves:

1. Black Westminster Pearl Flap -- have it & love it!
2. 2.55 Grey Lucky Charms Reissue -- still searching.. (for now in place of it, I have the black reissue 226 with GH)
3. Red jumbo classic flap -- have it, but this won't make the cut if I can get my hands on a red birkin

Not sure if this had been asked before, but if you could only have 3 chanel bags in this lifetime what will it be???

mine will be..
1. chanel classic black med/large lamb shw - the only chanel bag I have so far..
2. chanel reissue matte black 226 ghw - I think this is a chanel must have.. I regretted not getting this as my first.
3. chanel classic beige clair jumbo ghw - the beige and ghw combination is simply divine..
I have these excepted lamb with ghw.

1. Vintage L or Vintage XL, hopefully one of the more unique designs
2. Black M/L lambskin classic flap SHW
3. Black Distressed Reissue 227 GHW

... I would be more than satisfied with this tiny/staple collection. I'm not a fan of any seasonal bag, if you couldn't tell.

Last edited:
I only have two for now..( still waiting for one to arrive..) So, my bag babies are
1. The oldest sibling, being my first: m/l classic flap in black caviar with SHW
2. The younger sister, (Santa brought last year): m/l classic flap in light beige caviar GHW
3. The one that hopefully will come.. Chain around medium messenger in dark beige SHW ( i am #6 or #8 on the list at NM. yikes!)

wow, you almost have your wishlist.. me too I'm craving for that medium chain around messenger either in taupe or dark beige..guess it won't hurt to add another one on the list..right?? lol..

1. Vintage L or Vintage XL, hopefully one of the more unique designs
2. Black M/L lambskin classic flap SHW
3. Black Distressed Reissue 227 GHW

... I would be more than satisfied with this tiny/staple collection. I'm not a fan of any seasonal bag, if you couldn't tell.

we almost have the same list! i would love to have the vintage jumbo flap but it's so hard to find one in a reasonable price..

Vintage 2.55 in black 25cm
Vintage 2.55 in navy 23cm
Vintage camerabag tote in navy 35cm
Got all 3 and I feel very lucky to have been in the right place at the right time to find all of them.