key fob

Kishechka

Fond of foxes
Aug 7, 2010
I recently purchased a Juicy couture key fob thinking I could use it to hang charms from my handbags.
Now I am wondering how I am supposed to "switch out" the charms. The charm that came with the fob doesn't have a clip.
:blush:I feel sort of stupid for asking - but, am I missing something?
How can I change the charms around?

TIA (because my internet is being stupid and I may not be able to get back here right away)

One should be able to take the charm off the same way a key would come off. The key ring itself is usually too large for the charm clasp, so too add other charms you can add another ring to the key ring, then attach the charm to that. Craft stores sell inexpensive rings in the jewelry section. HTHs

katierose - thank you for your help (again :smile:). My internet is up for now so I wanted to get back to you.
I will have to take another look at the key fob and see if can remove it (there goes my manicure).

[I spotted another slim leather juicy bracelet on ebay - item 110614773153 - but it looks like the seller only sells to the US]

katierose - thank you for your help (again :smile:). My internet is up for now so I wanted to get back to you.
I will have to take another look at the key fob and see if can remove it (there goes my manicure).

[I spotted another slim leather juicy bracelet on ebay - item 110614773153 - but it looks like the seller only sells to the US]

Too bad re: the shipping.
I have that gold one and it's really pretty.
Maybe write and ask? Sometimes they make exceptions if you look like a good buyer.

I remember you had mentioned it and then I looked in the "how do you wear" topic and saw the bracelet featured there....gorgeous...and not too clunky looking.

I have written to sellers in the past but lately when I go to ask a question I get this from ebay:

We're sorry we couldn't find an answer for you. Unfortunately, this seller is not able to respond to your question. We suggest reviewing the item again to see if your answer is in the seller's listing.

I'm guessing ebay is automatically blocking queries if the listing shows ships to US? (I'm pretty much done with ebay anyway, with all the fakes, switcheroos, etc)

Huh, I've never had that happen, but not surprised. Ebay has been trying to keep sellers and buyers from conducting transactions outside of ebay to save on ebay fees. In the past ebay was just a way to reach buyers, sort of like an ad in the newspaper, but now ebay wants to be the whole show. Pretty soon sellers will have to ship to ebay and have them ship the item out, LOL.