Bonanza Question - Adult?

I agree with AS. If the buyer is not 18, there are varying degrees of legality that would come into play, and I am not sure that it would be worth your while. If you suspect this is the case, you can put a disclaimer in your listing that states you only accept purchases by those customers that are the legal age of majority (respective to his/her location), unless a guardian, etc. makes the purchase??? Tricky, tricky.....:thinking:

Thanks. I blocked her. From what I hear it may not work but her sale would still have to be approved.

Buyer had no concept of the business model and the difference between selling something you want to get rid of and selling for profit.

She wanted to buy something for $40 that cost me $38 plus tax. Then she wanted me to put it in an envelope. (I use boxes for almost everything but knit gloves and scarves).

I figured the next ASQ would be - can you mark this as a gift and send it First Class? I do not use First Class Mail for International transactions.

She asked me what other costs were involved in selling something.

So I figure she might be underage. I don't need the headaches. Plus I like to make some profit for myself.

It seems like sellers can't win these days, whether reselling or just selling to get rid of.

I am just trying to move some things out of my house and now I am deluged with questions about "How can you possibly selling this for so little? It must be fake." I have been ignoring but I honestly feel like ending everything and marking it way, way UP.