Tiffany Pieces ~ Anyone Have/Seen These??

got2bcoach

Dec 12, 2007
I have seen all of them IRL.

1. The Tiffany Notes Charm- It is pretty but only 1/2 an inch in diameter. Hence, it is good for layering.

2. The butterfly- It is a little bigger than the notes, but it is definately another good piece for layering.

3. The Loving Heart Charm- This charm is beautiful in person. It is a piece that stands alone or can be layered.

4. 1837 Bracelet- This piece is beautiful in person. It is pretty heavy too.

5. Loving Hearts Seal- It is pretty in person, and I think around 3/4 of an inch in diameter.

I have seen all of them IRL.

1. The Tiffany Notes Charm- It is pretty but only 1/2 an inch in diameter. Hence, it is good for layering.

2. The butterfly- It is a little bigger than the notes, but it is definately another good piece for layering.

3. The Loving Heart Charm- This charm is beautiful in person. It is a piece that stands alone or can be layered.

4. 1837 Bracelet- This piece is beautiful in person. It is pretty heavy too.

5. Loving Hearts Seal- It is pretty in person, and I think around 3/4 of an inch in diameter.

Great, I was planning to have the charms put on the bracelet as a "starter" and then add charms down the road. Think they would work together??

i have the loving hearts seal necklace and i wear it almost everyday! i love it because it's different from the other paloma picasso loving hearts. i just wear it alone and i get compliments all the time!

I love the notes disc. I have the M and I get lots of compliments on it, its elegant and danty. I also have the loving hearts pendant but I don't wear it much. Start a charm bracelet!

I LOVE the loving heart stamp pendant, their enamel doesn't last for long or warps color, so for everyday I would not reccomend the enamel, the disc is great for layering, so I would say either or both if you can!

I don't have the charm, but I have the regular butterfly pendant and earrings and it's beautiful, very romantic IMO. When I saw it I just had to have it, and I wear it quite often, so you can't go wrong with that one! :smile:

I just saw the loving hearts seal in person, it is TDF!!!! I love love love love it, but dbf already got me a tiffany pendant :/ but this is so unique!