My Blue Family in 4 different styles REVEAL....

What a fab collection :woohoo:
I like them all but I especially love this pretty thing
anthracite_rggh_2010_opt.jpg

i love your collection! especially the mid-day
Question - how come the mid-day isn't on the site? i thought that style wasn't sold anymore because it wasn't on there. I really like the size of it

Beautiful collection! I like how you choose different styles!

Thank you seahorseinstripes, moilesmots, mere girl, yakusoku.af for your sweet comments.
I have been helped before and hopefully my pictures now would help someone who is in the midst of making a colour/style decision.:biggrin:
And seahorseinstripes, you are right ! I love experimenting with different styles.

Gorgeous bags! We like the same colours, so naturally I adore your blues, greys and that Seigle ;)

Hi MichK! Thank you so much! yes, I think we like the same colours. I remember you having a Galet PT and I have one too! I love your recent purchases and your mod pictures and especially the papier totes!
I am saving to buy one. :P

Hi wenrich :smile: - Your Blue Family is stunning, I love them all!
I'm still unsure about Praline? After a little research I'm thinking the 09 Praline maybe be too 'yellow/beige' in colour for me I wanted a more white/grey/beige (I hope that makes sense??) I am still interested in seeing the 2011 Praline. Do you still have your Ivory Wk?
I recently got a BDR GSH City so that gave me my 'light coloured' bag, she is sooooo pretty!

Hello my dear friend capbaggirl, thank you and I hope you are enjoying the pictures. I love them myself and sometimes I asked myself if i am having too many blues. I sold my ivory work. It is a lovely versatile colour but find it rather high maintenance..Blue is still my favourites and somehow the blues seem to have really fantastic leather.. Totally agree BDR is so sweet and pretty. I have half the mind of getting one in town ...

A lot has changed since our last chat, I see you are getting more GH bags - you have got some seriously beautiful bags!
I didn't get a 2010 Vert D'Eau but I got a Maldives GSH City & a Papeete GSH PT. I noticed you caved in & got a Blue Roi.....I don't blame you it's such a beautiful colour & so very different from Canard, I love both of mine too!
...BUT WOW!! You've got an Officier GSH.....lucky girl! I am so jealous!!!
I am finally getting my Murier RGGH PT (ETA mid Dec) yeah!!! Have you found one yet?

Yes, I think I am having more GH bags but honestly speaking, I still prefer rh on a city so my raisin, poupre, vert deau , black, lilac would stay :biggrin:
Murier! I love love love this! just 2 weeks ago, I saw it at the local boutiique in work GSH and it was the last piece.. I wasn't sure of rggh or gsh and taken a long time to decide and it was already sold last week and tell myself to be contented with raisin :biggrin: Do you have a picture of your her?

i love your collection! especially the mid-day
Question - how come the mid-day isn't on the site? i thought that style wasn't sold anymore because it wasn't on there. I really like the size of it

Hi pursefiend! Thank you for the lovely comment. I love mid day too. By the way,there are a couple over at eBay right now but not sure what colour you are looking into.