Pink Valentino Clutch, thoughts please!

xlovely

♥ loves Louboutins ♥
O.G.
Aug 14, 2010
Hey ladies! (And perhaps gentlemen!)

What are your thoughts about this clutch?

Screenshot2010-11-22at11926AM.png

http://www.bluefly.com/Valentino-pink-leather-bow-detail-clutch/CART/309576701/detail.fly

I've been looking for a larger leather clutch that works for anything and pink is my favorite color.
I don't own any Valentino pieces; how is the quality? Is the leather easy to clean, is it stain resistant?
Hopefully someone will have this clutch and can post modeling pics! :biggrin:

Thanks in advance cuties :heart:

It is beautiful. I guess the bow is made that way so you can wear it as a wristle bag too.
As far as the quality of the leather, Valentino's is superb. It would be easy to clean depending on what the stain is made of, I guess dirt would come off easily.

This Clutch is lovely and will be a great show piece..

I agree with MGA13 the bow should be a functional piece I like how they made it look lovely...

Thanks for everyone's replies! I decided to purchase it, mostly due to my love of the color pink :heart: I'll post pics once I receive it!

Not liking the bow at all. Just my opinion.

At first I didn't like it either! It looks kind of awkward doesn't it? Hehe but I guess it's what makes it special.

Stunning!

The bow is pretty and functional as it is a wrist strap.

Thanks! I hope it's as functional as I imagine it to be, I like to load up my bags so hopefully my wrist doesn't snap :P

I think it's very pretty and the colour is fab!

Pink is my favorite!

I think it kinda interesting and different.

Thanks! I think so too and that's what seduced me first.

Valentino has the best leather out there. It's feels like silk, honestly! As for cleaning, I've never tried, but I can tell you I got a water mark on one of my nappa leather bags and it came off with a pencil eraser.
The design is cute and functional. I like that you could use it as a clutch, or stick it in your larger handbags for organizational purposes. I say go for it!