My Blue Family in 4 different styles REVEAL....

wenrich

Aug 7, 2010
Before I begin, I know this is not possible without all the lovely ladies and authenticators who have helped me in every possible ways, encouraging me with your lovely pictures and advice. ;)

I am now very committed to balenciaga after having drifted away from chanel a year ago. The styles and colours of bal captivated my heart and I was totally oblivious of its popularity at first. My first bag was something feminine and has become my everydaty bag. Anthracite is lovely colour with its two tone gray and blue under certain condition.
The shape and colour caught me without a second thought and here is 2009 anthracite midday and coin purse

<a href=

anthracite_mid_day_and_coin_purse_opt.jpg

anthracite_mididay_2009_opt.jpg

Last edited:
Next is pom pon, a style which is cute and playful..kinda reminds me of pompom socks I once wore in my teens..haha..really adorable in a certain way. and it allows me to do cross body and frees my hand. Tempete is such lovely understated shade. The leather is gorgeous too

tempetepompon2_opt.jpg

tempetepompon1_opt.jpg

After having settled down in bal foum, and read much, I was hoping that a marine would cross my path..and a long futile wait...I decided I could wait no longer and went for canard rggh town, with friendly advice from lovely Susan. I promised her that I would do a reveal one day. I bought this town from jojo who has carefully selected this nice leather for me. It looks really good irl. Colour is saturated and not veiny..
rggh in carnard is best! rggh brings out the colour and I like its simplicity and sleek classic look of it. It kinda reminds me of bottega, the flat look. I refuse to bulk it, keeping it slim..:biggrin:

canard_rggh_town_opt.jpg

canard_town_opt.jpg

I wanted a work but couldn't quite decide which colour to go for..This bleu roi work was a real steal. The leather was to die for and I didnt think second and plunge straight ahead.

bleu_roi_opt.jpg

Another picture up close!

bleu_roi_in_close_up_opt.jpg

Ladies, I hope I didnt bore you with blues..I know I am kinda of boring person..Anway,

After midday, pom pon, town and work, I tell myself not to forget the all time classics. The balenciaga city of course! This combo took me awhile to accept. Somehow the anthracite on this city was kinda moody for me and I was contemplating of listing it for sale...I changed my mind after wearing it awhile and realised how versatile it is. It is a real classics that stares indirectly into your face and see myself keeping it for long..

anthracite_rggh_2010_opt.jpg