Mia or Kristin...Kristin or Mia...that is the question!!!

Mia Maggie or Kristin???? Please help!!!

• Kristin embroidered op art hobo in silver/black multi

• Mia outline signature Maggie in chocolate signature (brass/brown/mahogany)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mrs. Mac

Purse Queen
Dec 11, 2008
Hi, Coachies! I have been out of the loop a little while b/c Michael Kors caught my eye...but, as they say, you always return to your true love, and I guess mine is Coach!!! Anyway, I have wanted a Mia Maggie since they came out and I am IN LOVE with the chocolate signature outline one! BUT yesterday I saw the embroidered op art Kristin hobo and I am just as much IN LOVE!!! I have a black op art Brooke, and I do not know if I NEED another black op art bag....I do not own any brown bags right now....just camel leather and embossed python. Anyway, which do you like better and why? Also I am approx 5'3" and average weight and frame....do you think one would look better on me over the other. Here are the two bags in question:
Kristin embroidered op art hobo in silver/black multi (LOVE the funky C's on this one!!!!!)

CoachKristinembroideredopart.jpg

Mia Maggie Signature Outline in chocolate (love the shape, and the hanging charms on this one!!!)

CoachMiaSigSateenOutlineMaggiechocolate.jpg

If anyone has either of these two bags and can offer me some advice on the pros/cons I would greatly appreciate it!!! Also I should add that I am an accountant working in a formal business office and dress up daily, but I think either bag will be fine with my clothing. Thanks SO much everyone!!!

Mia Maggie, because you mentioned you've wanted one for a while and don't have any brown bags right now, so she'd fill a "void" in your collection. Plus, the Maggie is more timeless especially for work. The Kristin's print is fun, and I personally prefer the Krisitn's crossbody and shoulder options and the outside pocket, but I MUCH prefer the chocolate outline sig pattern. Good luck with your decision!

although the pattern of Mia Maggie is more classic, I personally prefer the Kristin, simply because I just like that "style" much better. I like the crossbody option and the outer pocket. I do think the contrast on the Kristin is quite striking, too. Good luck deciding!

I love the Kristin style when worn with the shorter strap, but I think I'd get tired of that print pretty quickly, especially if you already have a similar print. Get the Maggie, she's more timeless in that brown; also, she's filling a void in your wardrobe.

Mia Maggie, because you mentioned you've wanted one for a while and don't have any brown bags right now, so she'd fill a "void" in your collection. Plus, the Maggie is more timeless especially for work. The Kristin's print is fun, and I personally prefer the Krisitn's crossbody and shoulder options and the outside pocket, but I MUCH prefer the chocolate outline sig pattern. Good luck with your decision!

Thanks SO much for this advice! I do not wear my bags crossbody, so that is not an option for me with the Kristin....I wear it as a shoulder bag....I do love that brown.... LOL

The Maggie...if I were you. As an accountant myself I think the Maggie would work the best plus personally I LOVE brown bags! But this is just my opinion:smile:

Thank you, fellow accountant!!! That is EXACTLY what my DH said.....he prefers Mia Maggie over Kristin and does not care for the Kristin print I chose...he thinks it's "too busy" for my business office....but that's what attracted me to it....the print! I LOVE those funky grey C's on it!!!!