B-bager's - WHATS YOUR HIDDEN TALENT! Hobbies, Skills, Quirks

fashion-cult

Dec 4, 2006
Heres a thread we can all have some fun with (if you dare to tell)

Share your hidden talent with the rest of the forum...

Whether its being able to do the splits or stuff your feet into your mouth do tell!

I will get the ball rolling ;)

MY HIDDEN TALENT:

I can make some pretty real sheep and horse noises!

Well I don't keep my talent that hidden; you are pretty accurate fashion - I can do the splits AND stuff my feet into my mouth (I'm a dancer!) and I sing too!
Now for my hidden talent or party trick you may call it; I can burp louder than anyone else - ever.
Oh also, I forget names so easily (like in 5 mins) but seem to remember what people were wearing at certain events even if it was 6 years ago....

Well, it isn't really "hidden" but sort of, because no one except my husband will go with me...I'm a rock climber! Yup, I scale granite walls (big ones!) for fun...:nuts:

The coolest feeling in world!!!

Heres a thread we can all have some fun with (if you dare to tell)

Share your hidden talent with the rest of the forum...

Whether its being able to do the splits or stuff your feet into your mouth do tell!

I will get the ball rolling ;)

MY HIDDEN TALENT:

I can make some pretty real sheep and horse noises!

:roflmfao: you should move to New Zealand and help us out with some sheep farms... j/ks!

ooo! I can make a very realistic "cat coughing up a hairball" noise, and can fit my whole fist in my mouth....and put my feet behind my head and play the drums on my butt....hahahah....

Fashion-cult: we should get to together and record a CD for animals....ahhaha

I'm not a dancer, but I can do splits and stuff my toes in my mouth, as well. I can also pick up coins and other small/light objects, and pinch my husband on the leg (or elsewhere), with my toes. Amazingly enough, my daughter can do the picking-up-stuff-with-the-toes thing, too! :smile: