Alexandra

palacecats

Ragdolls Rock!
Oct 31, 2010
Anyone know where I can snag a gunmetal Alexandra?? Besides Ebay? I know alot of people were able to get them SUPER cheap this week @ Macy's but my Macy's didn't have any and now I see on Ebay at LEAST 20 of them :sad: :sad: all selling for over $200 and it KILLS me to pay that KNOWING they paid what $140 or something @ Macy's this week!!!! :nuts::nuts:Sucks that the resellers wiped out all the good stuff at pretty much all Macy's :sad: :sad: xxx I NEED one!!! LOL :biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
palace, I stalked that bag by phone like a madwoman last week, on the day of the Macy's sale.

Trust me, there were NONE available.

I did luck into a kind TPFer who is selling me hers instead of returning her. So, it isn't impossible.

But if that fails, keep stalking ebay and bonanzle. With the silver Sophia coming out, gunmetal Alexandra is yesterday's news.

Anyone know where I can snag a gunmetal Alexandra?? Besides Ebay? I know alot of people were able to get them SUPER cheap this week @ Macy's but my Macy's didn't have any and now I see on Ebay at LEAST 20 of them :sad: :sad: all selling for over $200 and it KILLS me to pay that KNOWING they paid what $140 or something @ Macy's this week!!!! :nuts::nuts:Sucks that the resellers wiped out all the good stuff at pretty much all Macy's :sad: :sad: xxx I NEED one!!! LOL :biggrin::biggrin:

Just FYI...we aren't allowed to sell/buy or even hint at it on this forum. It's in the rules...We aren't allowed even to PM someone requesting this...just a head's up..;)

Last edited by a moderator:

OOPS! I'm SO sorry I honestly was JUST KIDDING about buying I didn't even think I was just so frustrated about not beable to find one seriously i was just kidding!! SO SORRY!!

Just FYI...we aren't allowed to sell/buy or even hint at it on this forum. It's in the rules...We aren't allowed even to PM someone requesting this...just a head's up..;)

So then how was the poster above you able to BUY an Alexandra from another TPFer? I was just kidding when I wrote that but hmmm Now i wonder how the other poster bought one since its not allowed even in PM's?

Oh well i'll find her eventually! I will just have to pay double on Ebay :sad:

So then how was the poster above you able to BUY an Alexandra from another TPFer? I was just kidding when I wrote that but hmmm Now i wonder how the other poster bought one since its not allowed even in PM's?

Oh well i'll find her eventually! I will just have to pay double on Ebay :sad:
People who sell on eBay and Bonanza announce they are TPF members.

People who sell on eBay and Bonanza announce they are TPF members.

That's very true. I believe the rule is that you can't directly advertise or suggest buying or selling to another TPFer, even in PMs. So you can't ask another TPFer to buy something for you, you can't ask them to sell you something from their collection, and you can't talk about specific bags you yourself are planning on selling because that's considered advertising. When I was new I accidentally made a comment that was unintentionally perceived that way so don't worry. We're all entitled to a mistake as long as it's not intentional.

i know the outlet in woodbury commons, ny had the one in petrol, which is the one i bought. their price was $223. without tax as opposed to $398. talking about the studded one. i wasn't sure i liked the petrol color after they told me it was grey. it's more teal. but i've gotten so many compliments i'm glad i kept it.