www.goodlvbag.com ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bizuca

Nov 19, 2010
My 1st post.:biggrin:

Never anything from "Outlets" I found this site xxxx with some good prices.

The prices are to good to be true.Should I go ahead and buy ti from them ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, first of all, this is a Coach forum. That's a site selling fake LV bags.

Second of all, LV bags are only sold by the LV site or LV departments in stores like Saks.

ONLY.

And there are no such things as LV outlets. And no sales.

AND LV is the most-faked thing in the world.

So, despite the fact that you asked this question in the wrong forum, for WHATEVER reason, I hope this answers your questions.

Well, first of all, this is a Coach forum. That's a site selling fake LV bags.

Second of all, LV bags are only sold by the LV site or LV departments in stores like Saks.

ONLY.

And there are no such things as LV outlets. And no sales.

AND LV is the most-faked thing in the world.

So, despite the fact that you asked this question in the wrong forum, for WHATEVER reason, I hope this answers your questions.

They have Coach on there. Top of the list on the left hand side

Well, when a person comes in with a first post and lists a site selling fake bags in it, it gives pause.

I believe you, but that is the reason you haven't been treated here with kid gloves (made by Coach).

We're really not snarky people. Really.

/\/\ I agree...this happens a lot. Someone signs up and creates a thread wondering about a website.

Honestly....I think Meg and Vlad should instate a post limit before you can create a thread. That way, new members can have time to look around the site and get familiar with it before they create threads. Like...20-30 posts before you can create a thread.
I have seen other sites do that...and it could help clean up/prevent a lot of these threads.

OP, please do not take it personally...we are a big family here and although we welcome outsiders, we do not like a first post to be about any kind of site, unless it is posted in the correct thread (authenticate this Coach). It's against the rules.
It's just like in the Authenticate thread...when people say something about the guides on the internet...and then the authenticators have to go through the spiel about them being wrong and outdated, LOL!

Sorry, OP...but we get aggravated easily when threads pop up like this. No hard feelings. Please navigate around the site, get familiar, and welcome to TPF! :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.