Anyone else had their Daria hardware tarnish?

rachiem

O.G.
Sep 7, 2007
My ink Daria hobo has been used a handful of times and is only a months old.
I noticed a few orangey spots on the zipper pull after a couple of weeks but now the zipper is really tarnished and looks ugly.
Has anyone else had a problem with theirs yet?
It's being sent back for inspection and hopefully they can do something with it.

I know this is a seriously old post, but has anyone else had a problem with hardware tarnishing on an Ink coloured Daria? I have tarnishing to my zip puller on my Ink Daria clutch. I had no idea how it occured. It's really annoying because I'm trying to sell this bag and otherwise it is absolutely pristine. I have emailed Mulberry customer services to see what they have to say. Was it a batch problem with the Ink Daria zips? All the other hardware is fine, just the zip puller. Would be interested to see if anyone else had this? Mine was brought from new on M.com in May 2010 so I know the bags history.

I know this is a seriously old post, but has anyone else had a problem with hardware tarnishing on an Ink coloured Daria? I have tarnishing to my zip puller on my Ink Daria clutch. I had no idea how it occured. It's really annoying because I'm trying to sell this bag and otherwise it is absolutely pristine. I have emailed Mulberry customer services to see what they have to say. Was it a batch problem with the Ink Daria zips? All the other hardware is fine, just the zip puller. Would be interested to see if anyone else had this? Mine was brought from new on M.com in May 2010 so I know the bags history.

I have a bit of tarnishing on the zip on my Oxblood daria which was bought from naughtipidgins. Otherwise it was ok.

I have a bit of tarnishing on the zip on my Oxblood daria which was bought from naughtipidgins. Otherwise it was ok.

It's really strange isn't it. I was looking through really old posts on here & stumbled across it. Couldn't understand how mind got tarnished & just thought oh well Nevermind. But now I see others had the same problem. Gonna go & check my other daria zips now.

It's really strange isn't it. I was looking through really old posts on here & stumbled across it. Couldn't understand how mind got tarnished & just thought oh well Nevermind. But now I see others had the same problem. Gonna go & check my other daria zips now.

My plaque is fine. I knew there was tarnishing on the zip as Shian describes everything! I love it anyways, it doesn't bother me and is otherwise pristine.