Monogram Empreinte Collection

I agree!!!! this pic is seriously making me have second thoughts!!!!

i agree,too ;) just wanted to show u that already celebs wear this bag, even it doesn´t look that great ;)

i saw the lumineusse pm in false black in store and was very disappointed. in my opinion this bag is not worth the money. i was so excited for months to get this bag and now i don´t know which bag (black) to buy :sad:

these are the shoes:

attachment.php

Those shoes are AWESOME!![/QUOTE]

i'm a little late but thanks :smile: !

I have the cream Artsy on hold at my LV -- a question for the owners of cream Empriente bags -- what are your thoughts about color transfer with this bag? I love the cream color -- it's gorgeous!!

I own about 10 white/cream bags...Balenciaga, Prada, Chanel, LV Epi, and just received the cream Artsy...Never had a problem with any of them. Everyone thinks Im crazy for carrying white bags, but I love them. (I don't baby them, but I don't sit them on floors either. Wouldn't do that with any other color either.

I am loving this Cream/Nacre Artsy ! Will post pics soon!

sick of waiting... about to cave and get the cream color inspiree for now. Gotta have a birthday purse!! :P Now lets just hope DH has time to stop by today. It's the store in OC. so far!!!!!