A Birthday pressie to me from Cruise 2011 :) REVEAL!!

sarah7487

O.G.
Sep 6, 2009
Hi all!! I am so happy my husband managed to get me a birthday present from the Cruise 2011 collection... there are only 3 pieces and 2 are on display...

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0614.jpg
    IMG_0614.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 1,757
  • IMG_0615.jpg
    IMG_0615.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 1,763
The Cruise 2011 Summer Flap in Patent Black :biggrin:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0618.jpg
    IMG_0618.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 6,125
  • IMG_0619.jpg
    IMG_0619.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 6,062
  • IMG_0620.jpg
    IMG_0620.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 6,080
  • IMG_0621.jpg
    IMG_0621.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 6,046
For the ladies who are considering to buy it, do note that there is no base width.. Thus, lipgloss and mobile phones will be hard to fit in.. I managed to fit my iphone 4 (without casing) and the clasp could still close quite comfortably.. But I can imagine fitting in more things will give closure problems

For the ladies who are considering to buy it, do note that there is no base width.. Thus, lipgloss and mobile phones will be hard to fit in.. I managed to fit my iphone 4 (without casing) and the clasp could still close quite comfortably.. But I can imagine fitting in more things will give closure problems

Have you tried putting all your cards in? I just transferred my cards to my LV wallet and I noticed how thick the wallet got after filling up the slots with cards. When you have cards in, do you know if you can still get your iphone in comfortably? I dont want to put pressure on the turn lock as it may turn lose and give in. Pls share your thoughts. Thanks

Have you tried putting all your cards in? I just transferred my cards to my LV wallet and I noticed how thick the wallet got after filling up the slots with cards. When you have cards in, do you know if you can still get your iphone in comfortably? I dont want to put pressure on the turn lock as it may turn lose and give in. Pls share your thoughts. Thanks

Hihi.. Yes I have transferred all my cards, coins, keys, notes, cheques over and the "naked" iphone4... still okie.. but to me that is the limit of closing comfortably... :smile: Hope that helps...

I will try to take a pic of it with the iphone inside