Alexander Skarsgård XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Santress

O.G.
Jul 19, 2009
Previous thread.

Our new lucky charm:

(Source: Sparkle and Spice tumblr/Color enhanced by CalypsoAce)

(Source: AlexSkarsgard.net)

(Source: NextModelMen.typepad.com)

(Source: Skarsgard News)

(Source: My collage, original images courtesy of Just Jared)

(Source: Video interview: Filmkompaniet, My Caps)

(Source: Sky Lounge)

(Source: My collage, original images courtesy of Alexander-Skarsgard.de)

And chock full of gorgeous photos - thanks Santress! That's our boy...ahhh...

Many thanks to Admat97, Doodle, Vita Folle and others for closing that other one down. God that felt like it dragged. This one will be filled with good news, I can just feel it...

Many thanks to Admat97, Doodle, Vita Folle and others for closing that other one down. God that felt like it dragged. This one will be filled with good news, I can just feel it...

I'm thinking with TB starting back filming that AS will be too busy to do much of anything but TB and to me (right now) no news is good news!

On a side note, someone mentioned the other day that Ikea was going to serve a Swedish Christmas Julbord on Dec. 10th. Here's the menu:

This festive smorgasbord will include: Assorted Herring, Gravad Lax with Mustard Sauce, Smoked Salmon w/Horseradish Sauce, Whole Poached Salmon, Hard boiled Eggs with Shrimp, Swedish Cucumber Salad, Red Beet Salad, Swedish Potato Salad, Christmas Ham, Assorted Cheeses, Meatballs and Lingonberries, Prinskorv Sausage, Red Cabbage, Boiled Potatoes with Dill, Jansson’s Temptation, Lussekatter, Crispbread, Thin bread, Dinner rolls, Swedish Rice Pudding with Almonds, Assorted Desserts, Glogg, Coffee, Tea & Fountain Beverage.
It sounds...interesting, but I don't think I'd last very long if I only had these items to choose from!

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Green Tee Galore!

Last edited:
I'm thinking with TB starting back filming that AS will be too busy to do much of anything but TB and to me (right now) no news is good news!

On a side note, someone mentioned the other day that Ikea was going to serve a Swedish Christmas Julbord on Dec. 10th. Here's the menu:

It sounds...interesting, but I don't think I'd last very long if I only had these items to choose from!

Yeah, that's a little traditional for me. But I'm sure Gakka will be on shortly to tell us how absolutely yummy that all is!;)

Yes!!! I'm joining the positive wave. We have a talented, happy and successful Alex! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.