My Package Came But I'm NOT Happy...

Jessica1981

Aug 24, 2010
As some you may know I've had issues with the galliera gm mono in the past but was so happy to see it back in stock online. I called LV and spoke to two SAs about the plastic shields; they reassured me that LV have replaced the gm with the plastic shields so the on going black marks should not happen.
When the package came today, the rings have not been replace, it's still the same. I am so frustrated and tired since the galliera is the only bag I truly love in monogram.

2556qtk.gif

Oh! Nothing expresses your feelings like Oprah's ugly cry.
I love my Galliera too. I put the zagg invisi-shield on the underside of my rings from a thread in LV. It works perfectly, no pealing no marks. Hope it works for you. It was a PIA to put on but totally worth it.

Oh! Nothing expresses your feelings like Oprah's ugly cry.
I love my Galliera too. I put the zagg invisi-shield on the underside of my rings from a thread in LV. It works perfectly, no pealing no marks. Hope it works for you. It was a PIA to put on but totally worth it.

Thank you but that wansnt my point! I was told one thing but when the bag came, it's still the same.

I understand your frustration. Newcoachqueen was just offering a suggestion so you keep the bag. But they should have not said one thing and sent another. I agree with you there. Are you going to keep it or send it back?

Thank you but that wansnt my point! I was told one thing but when the bag came, it's still the same.
Oh no!!!! I know how much you love your Galliera GM. When I looked at my new Azur PM yesterday I was studying the rings to be sure the plastic was in there. At first I couldn't see it - they do a good job of make it look like there is nothing there. I don't understand why they can't do this for the GM!! Makes no sense to me!

My store's manager/SA told me there are no ring guards, that it comes that way and removed after shipping is received in the store. Corporate just patched me to the atore when i made the inquiry. I know that when I was a retail manager, I was much better at customer service than I see these days. I guess they aren't all trained the same. My galli was new and didn't have them either so I did what that guy did for his wife with the shield. I was so happy it worked well bc I love my bag.

Oh no!!!! I know how much you love your Galliera GM. When I looked at my new Azur PM yesterday I was studying the rings to be sure the plastic was in there. At first I couldn't see it - they do a good job of make it look like there is nothing there. I don't understand why they can't do this for the GM!! Makes no sense to me!

I have an azur PM too and I didnt even know it had the plastic until I went back and really looked for them. OP, what is the date code on your bag?? Maybe it was an old one?? Im not sure why the heck they would even still sell those things

I understand your frustration. Newcoachqueen was just offering a suggestion so you keep the bag. But they should have not said one thing and sent another. I agree with you there. Are you going to keep it or send it back?

I know she was trying to help but for a $1576.20 bag, I just don't feel like going through all that hassle!

I'm so sorry to here that. I would return it and save the store credit for something else. Maybe more Mahina?? :graucho:

I'm going to just return it for a refund. Just had to vent about it!

I have an azur PM too and I didnt even know it had the plastic until I went back and really looked for them. OP, what is the date code on your bag?? Maybe it was an old one?? Im not sure why the heck they would even still sell those things

I'll look for it when I get home but I'm sure it was very recent since they're only back in store on Friday!

I sadly do not use my Azur Gm as much as I would like because of those damn black marks. I use a white eraser every single time I use it ( I even keep one in the bag as I carry it.) Very frustrating. I am sorry they did not follow through for you.