Which one - Giant City (silver) in Castagna or regular City in Anthracite?!

xbabe82517

O.G.
Jul 19, 2010
I have decided to go for a City bag after having a Day bag for ages but am really struggling to decide!

My ideal bag would be the Giant City in Anthracite with silver hardware but I cannot find one anywhere (not in the UK anyway) so my other choices are the Giant City in Castagna (with silver hardware) or the regular City in Anthracite.

Which would you say is nicest? I've never had a City before, I love the Anthracite colour but unsure about the regular hardware. Is the giant hardware generally preferred or is the regular hardware preferred? The giant hardware looks more 'bling' and fancy to me!

All opinions either way are greatly appreciated!

I personally prefer the cities with giant hardware as they're the one which started my addiction! :biggrin: if I were you I wouldn't settle for others. Anthra w gsh will be in ss 2011 as well! However castagna does looks lively with RGGH. Nt too sure abt gsh though.

I have decided to go for a City bag after having a Day bag for ages but am really struggling to decide!

My ideal bag would be the Giant City in Anthracite with silver hardware but I cannot find one anywhere (not in the UK anyway) so my other choices are the Giant City in Castagna (with silver hardware) or the regular City in Anthracite.

Which would you say is nicest? I've never had a City before, I love the Anthracite colour but unsure about the regular hardware. Is the giant hardware generally preferred or is the regular hardware preferred? The giant hardware looks more 'bling' and fancy to me!

All opinions either way are greatly appreciated!

I would wait for your ideal - - - - next season's line is just around the corner!

I don't know if one hardware is more "preferred" than another, to me both are lovely and it is just a personal preference.

Go with your heart and don't settle!

Hey dear, I have just checked with Balenciaga London and they told me they have anthracite gsh city! Perhaps you can email them to check? :smile:

Thank you so much, I called them this morning and they have confirmed they have it! They will process my order over the phone. Fingers crossed they keep it in stock until I can buy it!